Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy Stone

Just read on Twitter that Jimmy Stone from the comms team is leaving after the Brighton game. Replied to a question saying he wasn't going to another job. Let the conspiracy theories commence!

Comments

• Options
    Shame he interviewed me towards the end of the season when fans were questioned prior to the match... I wasnt shown on the big screen but even then felt he was very good at his job even pouncing on some of my answers with questions about them
  • Options
    Anyone have any further info on this ?
  • Options
    Good luck Jimmy. I believe a lot of the video content we now see was him.
  • Options
    Don't know Jimmy but will be a shame if true. If I'm correct then Jimmy was one of the few left behind the scenes that actually support Charlton.

• Options

Don't know Jimmy but will be a shame if true. If I'm correct then Jimmy was one of the few left behind the scenes that actually support Charlton.

Jimmy is a supporter as his twitter account was mostly about us even when he worked on a newspaper based in Sheffield.

• Options
    cfgs said:

Jimmy is a supporter as his twitter account was mostly about us even when he worked on a newspaper based in Sheffield.

Jimmy is a big fan, this was his dream job. His mum also supports Charlton, she used to work with my wife and I had the pleasure of her accompanying me to the Valley many years ago.
  • Options
    I am sure Airman will know the parody story behind the shocking revelation that someone is changing jobs.
  • Options
    Good luck fella
  • Options
    Good luck Jimmy and thanks for all your hard work
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Happy to clear this up as there is no need for any conspiracy theories.

Had a fantastic time working for the club but my family circumstances have changed and, unfortunately, I will need a job with more sociable hours.

Will miss the job and the people, especially Iain Liddle and Olly Groome, a great deal but very happy to have worked for the club I have supported since I was a boy.

Pleased to be leaving on amicable terms and will still get to The Valley whenever I can.

Thought you Comms people were all about engaging people and creating the forum for open discussion. Not killing all the hopes and aspirations of those of us that like nothing better than a "story".

Notwithstanding the above, good luck!
  • Options
    Cue conspiracists claiming this is Katrien and a cover up.......

Best of luck Jimmy
  • Options

Had a fantastic time working for the club but my family circumstances have changed and, unfortunately, I will need a job with more sociable hours.

Will miss the job and the people, especially Iain Liddle and Olly Groome, a great deal but very happy to have worked for the club I have supported since I was a boy.

Pleased to be leaving on amicable terms and will still get to The Valley whenever I can.

Presumably, you've been given the number 9 shirt so that you can lay 'em off for Igor to knock in.
  • Options
    thanks Jimmy CAFC comms has certainly reached parts that it never used to
  • Options

My tongue was firmly in my cheek when I mentioned conspiracy theories!

Good luck in whatever you end up doing.
  • Options
    Thanks for putting us in the picture, Jimmy.

Whatever you do next, wherever you go, all our best wishes go with you.

I'm sure that Charlton will always be in your heart but you'll be sadly missed.

xx
  • Options
    Good luck to you Jimmy, enjoy whatever you do next, and thanks for your work for CAFC.
  • Options
    You've been great Jimmy, best of luck in whatever you do next.
  • Options
    Good luck Jimmy, hope you still have time to get to the Valley
  • Options
    Nice one Jimmy, good luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hadn't noticed until the other day when I was browsing the members of the Charlton Fans Linkedin group that Ben Kensall had gone to Norwich.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I hadn't noticed until the other day when I was browsing the members of the Charlton Fans Linkedin group that Ben Kensall, formerly Arsenal FC, had gone to Norwich.

corrected for you ;-)

• Options
    Good luck jimmy
  • Options

cabbles said:

I hadn't noticed until the other day when I was browsing the members of the Charlton Fans Linkedin group that Ben Kensall, formerly Arsenal FC, had gone to Norwich.

corrected for you ;-)

I must've missed this, some in joke of some sort?
  • Options

If only poor Jimmy had been born in Belgium.

This might be a very different story.

How tall is he?
  • Options
    Joining West Ham as multi media manager
  • Options

Tapped up I expect.
  • Options

Doing a Poyet.
  • Options
    Does this mean we won't get any more cryptic tweets?