Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TNT8:EFFORD'S LAW-FANS ON BOARDs,Financial Fair Play,Chapple Interview,Price of Football,FridayFooty

edited November 2014 in General Charlton
How do we cram this much into one edition?... available around the ground today

Don't forget to do our latest survey

Comments

• Options
    Fascinating interview with Phil Chapple about his "talent identification and recruitment" role at the club.

Interesting that all our signings have to be cleared by Standard Liege and vice versa.
  • Options

Fascinating interview with Phil Chapple about his "talent identification and recruitment" role at the club.

Interesting that all our signings have to be cleared by Standard Liege and vice versa.

Isn't it? Explains why Igor said he didn't want to return to Belgium
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Personally very proud of what we have done with TNT over the last 2 years - this one possibly our best yet.

If anyone wants to write for the mag or website from previews to Football politics or anything else relevant, please get in touch.

Plus any feedback most welcome on how we can improve it, likes dislikes etc
  • Options
    Are all the articles available to read on line.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Are all the articles available to read on line.

They will be available to members at castrust.org in a few days.

We still have a number of printed copies for distribution at the Ipswich game. If you'd like one and you really can't pick it up next Saturday please e mail secretary@castrust.org and we'll try to get one to you.
  • Options
    Fair play to Razil, Ken from Bexley (design) and all the contributors for keeping it going as it's about to enter it's third year. A lot has happened in two years and TNT has covered many angles about CAFC and the Championship... And now an attempt to entice the EU to investigate state subsidies at West Ham....all good stuff.
    Games like today tell me it's going to be tough to climb out of this division. So I look forwards to the second year of Staprix and the third year of TNT and the Trust which will hopefully give us some insight.
  • Options
    if I recall issue 1 was a quid donation, 12 pages and 200 copies. Now its free 28 pages with a 3500 circulation

• Options
    edited November 2014
    I read my copy of this earlier and feel compelled to state on here that it offers excellent, informative well researched articles on a number of topics.

Our Trust appears to be evolving well and credit to all concerned both with this particular edition of the magazine and the Trust in general.
  • Options
    Superb magazine . I particularly liked the Phil Chapple interview.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    the biggy in there is that Efford is offering a 'risk free' golden share on the Board for fans, as well and separate to right to buy 10% of a sale of shares, if it becomes law of course, could be a huge thing for clubs, supporters trusts