Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Sheffield Wed Match thread 1/11/14

Afternoon all, welcome to today's match thread and welcome to November (where has this year gone??) after losing only our second game of the season away at Fulham last week we have the opportunity to bounce back and get 3 points to keep up with the early pace-makers. Will the new lad get a place on the bench, who will play up top.....I'll bring you the team news as soon as I get it.....................COYR's

Comments

• Options
    Hello RedMid, looking forward to this one.

Thanks in advance for doing the match thread - always appreciated!
  • Options
    Hope it's a good game for those there. At this rate, I will be stuck sitting on a train between Raynes Park and Wimbledon. Horrendous delays going in to Waterloo for any Surrey based Addicks.
  • Options
    good evening red and all. I shall try and stay awake for this however I've been watching my Perth glory play today in the A league and with beers to boot!!
  • Options
    Good morning all from California. Three points today please Reds.
  • Options
    CHARLTON: Henderson, Solly, Wiggins, Bikey, Ben Haim, Moussa, Jackson, Buyens, Cousins, Tucudean, Ahearne-Grant.
  • Options
    hi RD from the top of Lancashire, good luck with the commentary, don't think we'll see many goals, I'd be happy with a 1-0 to us.
  • Options
    Charlton subs: Pope, Gudmundsson, Harriott, Onyewu, Vetokele, Wilson, Fox.
  • Options
    So team is in....Igor on bench KAG up front with George....new guy on bench as well
  • Options
    Thanks red. COYA.
  • Options
    Hopefully KAG can bring the spark we probably need in that line-up, big ask for him to do it from the start though. Imagine we'll just aim to keep it tight and hope Igor or Johann can get a winner in a close game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry guys, did I miss something. Who is this Onyewu fella mentioned in the preview?
  • Options
    scidbox said:

Sorry guys, did I miss something. Who is this Onyewu fella mentioned in the preview?

New signing to replace Morrison who has gone on loan to Brum
  • Options
    Too many details to mention here, have a look om Wiki
  • Options
    sounds as though CAFC Player is having some problems....lets hope they sort t before game starts!!
  • Options
    Allo Pete !
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Anyone know of any guaranteed streams or do we have to wait until just before kick off to see? Can't get to the game, away for uni.
  • Options
    no noise as yet only Allo Pete, now thats stopped!!
  • Options
    Pete still in the pub?
  • Options
    Hysterical from CAFC Player, someone has lost the connecting lead by the sound of it! How about splashing out & buying a back-up lead chaps?
  • Options
    Stream ? Where's Callum ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    should have started the prog at 2.30....looking/sounding ominous at the moment...hope the lads can get it sorted.
  • Options

Stream ? Where's Callum ?

Or Radio ?
  • Options
    Phew here we go..........well done lads
  • Options
    COYR's................3 points please.
  • Options
    01 Westwood
    08 Palmer
    15 Lees
    05 Loovens