Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rugby World Cup 2015

Just seeing if anyone has got tickets for the rugby World Cup next year? I have got some tickets for France vs Romania at the Olympic stadium :)

Comments

• Options
    If anyone has got tickets to the England vs. Wales game then I'm afraid you'll not be coming to my wedding.
  • Options
    Got F all.
  • Options
    We applied for 10 games, including the semi and final and as ChartonDave says all we got is one game, but hey there's always another ballot in November, whose know we might get lucky.
  • Options

Got F all.

Have you logged into your account as that is how I found out I got some. As the emails are going out today but your account tells you now if you got some

• Options
    WSS said:

If anyone has got tickets to the England vs. Wales game then I'm afraid you'll not be coming to my wedding.

Bugger! I'll have to get you something else for Christmas now then.
  • Options

Got F all.

Have you logged into your account as that is how I found out I got some. As the emails are going out today but your account tells you now if you got some

I got a email saying I havnt got anything and it was time to "Move on".
  • Options
    Picked obscure games and all came out as unsuccessful.
    I mean just how many people want to see USA Japan?
    Think it's a fix, as ever since I sent off for them, I've had emails saying I should upgrade, did I know they were standing tickets etc etc.
  • Options
    Got tickets for England Wales.

Although I mainly came into this thread to see if the usual suspects have clicked on a thread about rugby to then moan about rugby compared to football.
  • Options
    You done well to get that one Fiish, should be a cracking game and atmosphere. The usual suspects will be along soon no doubt, and this thread will deteriorate like all the rest, be nice if it wouldn't, but that most unlikely.
  • Options
    forgot to apply - is it right that there is a 2nd ballot next month?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes president there is, but you might be at a disadvantage as priority is being given to those who have already applied and failed to get any tickets.
  • Options

forgot to apply - is it right that there is a 2nd ballot next month?

There is a 2nd one in November but the people who was in the 1st ballot will get priority in the 2nd ballot

• Options
    Fiiish said:

Got tickets for England Wales.

Although I mainly came into this thread to see if the usual suspects have clicked on a thread about rugby to then moan about rugby compared to football.

That will be some occasion.
  • Options
    Nice one Fiiish. Git
  • Options
    we have just been asked to quote to do some work for one of the sponsors, hoping that leads to some perks
  • Options

we have just been asked to quote to do some work for one of the sponsors, hoping that leads to some perks

Can I also enjoy those perks being a fellow lifer :O
  • Options
    WSS said:

I haven't, so I'll have the pate, followed by the chicken please. Free bar, yeah?
  • Options
    Got Samoa Japan and Ireland Romania. Missed out on the other 5 I went for.
  • Options
    I missed out on Samoa Japan :-(
  • Options
    Oh well, there's always watching it on tv.
    Whats the bets that there's plenty of Japies,Aussies and Kiwis in their games though ! I bet they havnt missed out on tickets .!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oh well, there's always watching it on tv.
    Whats the bets that there's plenty of Japies,Aussies and Kiwis in their games though ! I bet they havnt missed out on tickets .!

Wouldn't have happened if Powell was still in charge.
  • Options
    I am making all the official ties for a customer who has the license
  • Options
    I am making all the official ties for a customer who has the license
  • Options
    Mate has just informed me that he has two tickets for the final and one of the tickets is for me.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Mate has just informed me that he has two tickets for the final and one of the tickets is for me.

South Africa v New Zealand ? .. you'll enjoy that, well worth £250
  • Options

Solidgone said:

South Africa v New Zealand ? .. you'll enjoy that, well worth £250
    He said the tickets are £150. I would prefer to just go to an England game but you'll never know. I guess the other option if England don't make it is to sell on - of course at the ticket pric ;0)

• Options
    Ive got England v Georgia, Ireland v Italy and New zealand v argentina at wembley. Did it through my club though rather than the ballot.
  • Options

Ive got England v Georgia, Ireland v Italy and New zealand v argentina at wembley. Did it through my club though rather than the ballot.

Greedy. Share the love!
  • Options
    Applied for 10 different games and am happy to report was successful for the big one...Romania v Italy at Exeter
  • Options
    my greedy boss got 4 tickets for England vs oz category a tickets aswell so were around 300 a ticket face value, stub hub are paying him around 4 k for the lot. so unfair