Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vetokele to miss Fulham game

Comments

• Options
    Who's this Vetokele and why would we need him when we've got George ?
  • Options
    Shizer. Was hoping that the injured would return.
  • Options
    And we don't even have Church fit to seamlessly step in. How's your luck eh?

• Options
    Park trhe bus...then park another one behind it.

If we get lucky we could score via set piece and produce another sexy smash an grab.

• Options
    I would play cousin in the free role bit like sterling for Liverpool let him get at em
  • Options
    edited October 2014

I would play cousin in the free role bit like sterling for Liverpool let him get at em

Who's your cousin ?

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Park trhe bus...then park another one behind it.

If we get lucky we could score via set piece and produce another sexy smash an grab.

Or Tucudean could net another worldy
  • Options

Without the dribbling ability, pace or agility. I think Buyens being down means he'll play next to Jacko is the best place to use his engine really.
  • Options

Without the dribbling ability, pace or agility. I think Buyens being down means he'll play next to Jacko is the best place to use his engine really.
    Solly will come back in, Wilson will move to right mid, Cousins into the middle and Bulot will go left. It'll be otherwise unchanged from Tuesday.

If it was home I'd have been tempted to try having Harriott, Moussa and Bulot all playing just behind George but I suspect that'll be too attacking for BBBB, especially away from home.
  • Options
    Considering that Jordon Cousins have been an England international from schoolboys to the U20,
    His close control is average at best. He has a chance to shine in midfield, i really hope he grabs his opportunity,

before he is banished back to the wastelands of the left field.

Both Igor and Johann seem to be on the Fragile side, But are both very talented and the hardest job is getting them fit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought Cousins was injured for most of the second half. He was limping and Fox was told to warm up. Cousins didn't seem to have the same energy in his as usual and then collapsed on the ground at the final whistle.

Hope he is OK for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Not worth risking any doubtful players. Bolton result was encouraging, hoopefully our defence will remain solid.
  • Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

It is easy to forget that Jordan Cousins is still only 20.

Expectations seem very high sometimes. Same applies to Harriott.
  • Options

I thought Cousins was injured for most of the second half. He was limping and Fox was told to warm up. Cousins didn't seem to have the same energy in his as usual and then collapsed on the ground at the final whistle.

So if Cousins and Buyens are both out - who starts next to Jacko in centre midfield?

Do we have young centre mids knocking on the door or does someone like Wilson, Moussa, or Fox get played out of position? Myabe even TBH?
  • Options

So if Cousins and Buyens are both out - who starts next to Jacko in centre midfield?

Do we have young centre mids knocking on the door or does someone like Wilson, Moussa, or Fox get played out of position? Myabe even TBH?
    Moussa could drop to Midfield with Ahearne-Grant starting up front with Tucudean
  • Options
    i think people fail to notice the engine and intensity of jordan cousins. If you notice the speed at which he sprints from centre to the wing to close down and track players it is unreal, hence why he was laying flat on his back at the end tuesday night. He may not have the most consistent touch, but if you take a few moments to watch him the amount of workrate he puts in makes even pritchard and kishishev look lacklustre. He is only 20 and will improve technically, main thing is he has the application and wears his heart on his sleeve for charlton
  • Options
    Munns who probably come in or Muldoon, but I hope Cousins is fit.
  • Options
    Cousins may have been knackered but why would he not be ok after three days rest?
    What I have noticed about him is that he can play those 30 yard balls from the centre circle to strikers on the edge of the box. Total killer balls like the one Buyens played to Tucudean the other night.
    Cousins vs Parker will be interesting!
    Our bench won't be the strongest but our first XI should be good.
  • Options
    Any news on gudmundsson ?
  • Options

Any news on gudmundsson ?

Yes, he is not available.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cousins may have been knackered but why would he not be ok after three days rest?
    What I have noticed about him is that he can play those 30 yard balls from the centre circle to strikers on the edge of the box. Total killer balls like the one Buyens played to Tucudean the other night.
    Cousins vs Parker will be interesting!
    Our bench won't be the strongest but our first XI should be good.