Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peeters, Solly, Lee and Lennie Signed photos FOR SALE

edited October 2014 in General Charlton
An eclectic mix of signed photographs today.

All printed on glossy photographic paper and hand signed.

Usual rules. Only bid if you can and intend to pay. Please bid in full £ units. Winner pays postage or collects. Auction ends on Friday 24 October 2014 at 5.00 pm. Bids made after 4.59 pm won't count.

Proceeds to the Charlton Athletic Museum. Where does this money go? As an example we've just agreed to pay £200 to a professional paper conservator to remove sticky tape etc and restore five documents related to Scotty Kingsley including his 1921 contract and a 1919 programme. That means we can display these items related to a player Colin Cameron called "one of the most important players in the club's history.

Lot A Signed Colour pic of Bob Peeters, 8'' x 12'' (approx A4) Opening bid £12

Lot B Signed colour pic of Chris Solly in this year's kit. 12" x 16" (approx A3) Opening bid £12

Lot C Signed and captioned black and white photo of Robert Lee scoring the "last" goal at the Valley. 12" x 16" (approx A3) Opening bid £20

Lot D Signed Black and white photo of Lennie Lawrence being chair off the pitch at Carlisle after his team clinched promotion to the old first division 12" x 16" (approx A3) Opening bid £18

Happy bidding

Comments

• Options
    A-£15
    b-£15
  • Options
    B- £20
  • Options
    "Auction ends on Friday 24 April 2014 at 5.00 pm." - Is it over?

Who would have thought Peter and Lee would be back together too?

Anyway, enough of that:

C - £25
  • Options

"Auction ends on Friday 24 April 2014 at 5.00 pm." - Is it over?

Who would have thought Peter and Lee would be back together too?

Anyway, enough of that:

C - £25

D'Oh. Now edited
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    A £15 Paulie

B £20 Bedsaddick

C £25 Addick Addict

D No one loves Lennie
  • Options

A £15 Paulie

B £20 Bedsaddick

C £25 Addicks Addict

D No one loves Lennie

Careful Henry because there is an Addicks Addict now on here but that's not me!

• Options

A £15 Paulie

B £20 Bedsaddick

C £25 Addicks Addict

D No one loves Lennie

Careful Henry because there is an Addicks Addict now on here but that's not me!

I blame Admin
  • Options

D No one loves Lennie

We did until he went to Palace! ;o)
  • Options

D No one loves Lennie

We did until he went to Palace! ;o)
    Remember him this way
  • Options
    I still love you, Lennie

D - £20
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A £15 Paulie

B £20 Bedsaddick

C £25 Addick Addict

D £20 Bobmunro

Nice one Bob
  • Options
    Not sure if it's the same photo but someone I knew went sick from work and went to the Carlisle game. He got sacked after his picture was in the SLP with Lawrence on his shoulder.
  • Options
    c £30
  • Options

Not sure if it's the same photo but someone I knew went sick from work and went to the Carlisle game. He got sacked after his picture was in the SLP with Lawrence on his shoulder.

Serves him right : - )

Russ, that reminds me. Many moons ago you said a friend of yours had a letter from Gordon Hurst. Do you know where it is now?
  • Options
    A £15 Paulie

B £20 Bedsaddick

C £30 Badger

D £20 Bobmunro
  • Options
    (A) £30
    (D) £30
  • Options

Russ, that reminds me. Many moons ago you said a friend of yours had a letter from Gordon Hurst. Do you know where it is now?
    The club have it now .
  • Options
    delroofer said:

(A) £30
    (D) £30

Del must be thinking Hurricane = loads of work for a roofer = I'll splash out on some high class Charlton memorabilia. : - )

Only pulling your leg, Del.

A £30 Delroofer

B £20 Bedsaddick

C £30 Badger

D £30 Delroofer

And over half way to restoring those Scotty Kingsley items.
  • Options

The club have it now .
    That's good news. Now I just need to find it. Was it in the big load of papers they got back?
  • Options

The club have it now .
    That's good news. Now I just need to find it. Was it in the big load of papers they got back?
    Yes mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

delroofer said:

(A) £30
    (D) £30

Del must be thinking Hurricane = loads of work for a roofer = I'll splash out on some high class Charlton memorabilia. : - )

Henry, I have been saving up my pennies to try to help the museum.
  • Options

The club have it now .
    Yes mate.
    Cheers.
    delroofer said:

delroofer said:

(A) £30
    (D) £30

Henry, I have been saving up my pennies to try to help the museum.
    Always appreciated as is everyone elses help.

Museum's first big "event" will be on 1 November and we then hope to have the official opening soon after that. More news as it happens.
  • Options
    Thought of these when I saw thread title
  • Options
    C £35
    D £35
  • Options
    A £30 Delroofer

B £20 Bedsaddick

C £35 bobmunro

D £35 bobmunro
  • Options
    B-£25