Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Rumours and Deals (8pm CAFC summary: meh)

All deadline day rumours and deals here

Comments

• You the new moderator then ?

No
  • Álvaro Negredo has left City to join Valencia on a season Loan
  • What time does the transfer window slam shut?
  • edited August 2014

What time does the transfer window slam shut?

11PM tomorrow
  • Charltonlife's Jimmy White
  • Beppe Sannino to Oblivion FC

Thanks Paulie
  • Delort to Wigan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Paulie8290 to ITTV (if people continue to question him and don't keep his threads on track)

Never, no matter what happens My heart belongs to CL and I will always stay loyal and faithful, even if people want me to leave I will always be here
    Thanks Paulie.
  • Don't worry Paulie it's a free transfer.

Reams has offered a riding whip and a some of his home produced Bullshit.
  • Guillem Balagué has said Hernandez has gone to Madrid on loan for the season
  • So the real question is, how many coughdodgycough deals do you think Redknapp will do tomorrow, vastly over spending in the process?

Good signing for them. Aren't they trying to sign Cleverly too ? Guess they aren't bankrupt anymore !
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers Paulie, saved me a job in the morning
  • Cleverly going to hull I thought
  • Cheers Paulie, saved me a job in the morning

I was just getting bored lol
    and I have a day of work tomorrow so will probably update this a lot
  • See that Boro have got Patrick Bamford on loan for season. Other than that, been foreign invasion in Championship with Charlton, Wednesday and Leeds all bringing in.
  • My cousin's girlfriend's mum works for P&O and she says Ryan Babel is in the duty free, right, and he decided to tell her, a random woman he doesn't know, that he's on his way on an all night ferry straight to Birmingham to sign for Burnley.

Fact.
  • Rumoured sighting of Andy Delort buying the Angling Times, the latest issue of Cosmopolitan and a packet of Quavers from a petrol station in Greenwich.
  • My cousin's girlfriend's mum works for P&O and she says Ryan Babel is in the duty free, right, and he decided to tell her, a random woman he doesn't know, that he's on his way on an all night ferry straight to Birmingham to sign for Burnley.

Fact.

I don't think the ferry goes straight to Birmingham - probably more likely Dover??
  • Paulie8290 to ITTV (if people continue to question him and don't keep his threads on track)

Never, no matter what happens My heart belongs to CL and I will always stay loyal and faithful, even if people want me to leave I will always be here
    Sounds like Semedo... You'll be posting there come 11pm tomorrow
  • What does Jim White do for the rest of the year?