Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Gomez (ed. ongoing progress)

Comments

• Options
    If he has recovered from the injury this looks like an ideal loan move for him.
  • Options
    Good Move, hope they give him some time at CB because he looks class there and was forced out to LB at Liverppol.
  • Options
    Paddy7 said:

Hope he fully recovers from the injury - Brighton are getting some player there.

Glory hunter as they are now in the premiership :P
  • Options
    Good move all round - hope it happens for them
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Paddy7 said:

Hope he fully recovers from the injury - Brighton are getting some player there.

Glory hunter as they are now in the premiership :P
    Premier League

Edit: sorry, I know it's petty, but it bugs the hell out of me.
  • Options
    I like that he wants to play. Rumour has it he actually wanted a permanent move away. Hughton will be a good coach for him too.
  • Options
    Literally the perfect move for him... If he stays fit he will be recalled in Jan and will be starting for the scousers tail end of the season
  • Options
    I will say this now and come back next summer to be proved right.

He will play all season at Brighton at Centre half. He will shine in a poor side that gets relagated but will complete a £20m move to another prem club. Liverpool will have made a very tidy profit and Roly will pocket a good sell on fee.
  • Options

I will say this now and come back next summer to be proved right.

He will play all season at Brighton at Centre half. He will shine in a poor side that gets relagated but will complete a £20m move to another prem club. Liverpool will have made a very tidy profit and Roly will pocket a good sell on fee.

If he shines at Brighton then surely Liverpool will keep him. He's not even 21 yet.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Shocking that the scousers who lost in Europe last year, unsurprisingly playing two midfielders at CH, are letting him go. Their defence has been toilet for years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Article in Mail today has top ten fastest in Liverpool squad. Joe not there. Either he didn't take part or he is seriously crocked because Lalana was in at 9.
  • Options
    He started today. Played poorly - gave the ball away frequently. Hopefully this doesn't set him back too much because I still think he has the potential to be a solid premier league defender.
  • Options

Article in Mail today has top ten fastest in Liverpool squad. Joe not there. Either he didn't take part or he is seriously crocked because Lalana was in at 9.

Complete aside here, but does anyone else remember a 100m challenge about 20 years ago that they ran alongside the FA Cup to find the country's fastest footballer (in boots, on grass)?

Was a great idea, they should do it every year.
  • Options

Complete aside here, but does anyone else remember a 100m challenge about 20 years ago that they ran alongside the FA Cup to find the country's fastest footballer (in boots, on grass)?

Sure it was a defender that surprisingly won it. Keohn?
  • Options
    Was it not John Williams of Cov?
  • Options

He started today. Played poorly - gave the ball away frequently. Hopefully this doesn't set him back too much because I still think he has the potential to be a solid premier league defender.

Locals more positive though.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    buckshee said:

Was it not John Williams of Cov?

Just found it, and you're right! Apparently at Swansea at that point though:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OGkiQnKkp3Q

Seems it was the League Cup rather than the FA Cup. Great idea though.
  • Options
    Too much money involved in football nowadays. Managers probably wouldn't sanction their players entering the race in case they got injured
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sure it was a defender that surprisingly won it. Keohn?
    Didn't Peter Garland win it?
    I think he was on a roll!
  • Options
    Starts today against Arsenal
  • Options
    Just put a great cross in for Liverpool's opener.
  • Options
    Assist for Gomez!
  • Options
    Just got booked for a tug after being done for pace. The Joe at CAFC would have reeled him in over a few yards. A reminder that Fortune was never the same after similar injury. Hopefully Kashi demonstrates that given time you can recover.
  • Options
    Fook I took him out of my fantasy starting11
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Was that Joe who made the interception in his own box to start the attack for their second goal?

Just got a great block in too to surely stop it going 2-1
  • Options

Fook I took him out of my fantasy starting11

I took Firmino out this week...
  • Options
    Having a storming game.
  • Options
    Started the move for two of their goals and assisted another , very nice