Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ebbsfleet v CAFC - Wednesday July 23rd

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140612-ebbsfleet-date-switched-1640971.aspx

Ebbsfleet beat Dagenham & Redbridge 4-0 on Saturday. Be interesting to know how they compare with Charlton's pre-season opposition to date, which has probably not been much stronger - at least in the 90 minute matches.

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there. Hopefully we can put up a better performance than last season. Fleet thoroughly deserved their win. First time I saw Church in a charlton shirt and thought "Wow, he looks shit".............
  • Options
    Is there a club house or bar in the ground?
  • Options
    Probably wrong...but I thought this was on Tuesday 22nd? Can't find a link on the OS to the list of friendlies.
  • Options
    I'll be going to this. Anyone know if we're planning on sending a strong team?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Was moved to Wednesday, link above. There appears to be no current link or ticket/admission details for the game on the OS, but Ebbsfleet seem to charge £10 to sit or stand in all areas for league games, anyway.
  • Options

Was at Stonebridge road on Sat. Very good win although the daggers were very poor imo.

There is a club house selling Fosters, strongbow, Murphy's, john smiths. Guinness was off on Sat.

Since last year they have had new floodlights and a scoreboard installed and some nice benches outside the clubhouse so you can enjoy your pint while watching cars go in and out of the carwash next door.

Alcohol should be allowed on the terraces

Prices are £10 adults, £8 cons, £5 under 18s and under 12s get in free with a paying adult
  • Options

I'll be going to this. Anyone know if we're planning on sending a strong team?

Think it was going to be a Charlton XI but they put the date back so it could be a first team friendly, so should be a stong one
  • Options

Was moved to Wednesday, link above. There appears to be no current link or ticket/admission details for the game on the OS, but Ebbsfleet seem to charge £10 to sit or stand in all areas for league games, anyway.

Thank you Airman and for the link - seems to be the only place listing all of the friendlies. Shame it moved from my perspective.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stonebridge Road will be another destination on Charlton’s pre-season schedule.

Tickets will be available on the gate priced £10 for adults, £8 concessions, £5 U16s and admission for U12s is free when accompanied by an adult.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#F2VReA4LuPWv01cg.99
  • Options
    Should be a first team friendly according to the OS. Nice little ground too.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Should have a real Charlton feel to it.

Is that good or a bad thing?
  • Options

Strictly stewarded segregation will apply . . . in the directors' box.

Just posted something similar on another thread, AB & now reading this from you...

Great minds ?

• Options
    edited July 2014

Just posted something similar on another thread, AB & now reading this from you...

Great minds ?

Just a bit of fun though, because realistically I'd expect CAFC to be represented by Chris Parkes and perhaps Keith Peacock.
  • Options

Great minds ?

Just a bit of fun though, because realistically I'd expect CAFC to be represented by Chris Parkes and perhaps Keith Peacock.
    No Roland?

Shocking, huh?
  • Options

Seats behind the goal, behind there.
  • Options

Seats behind the goal, behind there.
    Nice one, thanks

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    How far away is the ground from Ebbsfleet International?
  • Options

5min walk.
  • Options
    Our friends son has just signed a full time contract with Ebbsfleet.
    Look out for Leo Mazoni, if he gets a run out.
    I would be interested in opinions on him here, they seem to think he's got what it takes.
  • Options

Northfleet is the nearest station.

• Options
    How many does the ground hold and will it sell out? I will probably get there late.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

How many does the ground hold and will it sell out? I will probably get there late.

Holds over 4k so won't sell out. Was 600 odd there on sat. 800 would be a good number for a Wednesday night
  • Options
    If you get there after half time the turnstiles will be open and empty...just saying
  • Options
    Thanks chaps.
  • Options
    Parking near the ground?
  • Options
    heavenSE7 said:

Parking near the ground?

Yeah. Pretty much where you like. There's a small industrial park opposite where some park, but just drive up to the ground and follow others and you'll be fine..........