Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Betting Odds this season

Just checking these out. Quite a few of the lads at work who follow the generic top 5 teams in the prem have all been saying, you boys will do well this season after signing all these players.

So thought I would have a look, I am amazed that we are still 3rd favorite to get relegated!

We are also 50's to win the league haha

Comments

• Options
    pass sick bucket....and also a betting slip £££
  • Options
    So the betting companies think we stand more chance of being relegated than Rotherham but equally think we stand more chance of being promoted than them

There is one very confused bookie me thinks
  • Options
    Betfair at its best. You can cash out on it though so worth having a punt on here
  • Options
    On skybet we are 7/2 to finish in the top half gotta be worth a bet
  • Options
    Worth a punt at 50s me thinks
    Got to do it via a shop though to get a slip
    More satisfying when u collect ur winnings
  • Options
    66-1 on bet 365
  • Options
    Just got 66-1 at Will Hill each way bet. Paddy Power now showing 40-1 for Charlton.cant believe Charlton are third longest odds just in front of Millwall and Blackpool
  • Options
    Yep, got 66-1 e/w with Bet365. Also 10-1 for a top 6 finish. Gotta keep the faith. I see us as a real unknown quantity this year with a whole new team and fresh start so anything is possible. COYR!
  • Options
    7/2 top half I am lumping on tomorrow morning
  • Options
    80/1 on bet victor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Man city
    Charlton
    Shef utd
    Luton

E/w

£5 returns 60k
  • Options
    Just realised I might as well have had man utd for an ew bet so just did another with them and it returns 121k
  • Options
    Shine, what if you put Crawley in there instead of Sheff Utd, do the odds go up? They have done the same as us so far nearly a whole new team with an experienced manager although they did take Izale McCleod too! There first friendly they won 9-0 only a small local team but neverthelesss
  • Options

Shine, what if you put Crawley in there instead of Sheff Utd, do the odds go up? They have done the same as us so far nearly a whole new team with an experienced manager although they did take Izale McCleod too! There first friendly they won 9-0 only a small local team but neverthelesss

Wow, £5 ew (10) returns 750k.. Bet now placed too
  • Options
    Don't forget me! ; )
  • Options

Don't forget me! ; )

Don't worry, you can have a seat in the box il have for the 2015/16 season :)
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Don't forget me! ; )

Don't worry, you can have a seat in the box il have for the 2015/16 season :)
    In league 1 swapping places with Crawley ;)
  • Options
    Second favorite for relegation. How do they work these out?
  • Options
    Just had a couple of bets ....... 11-1 on top 6 and 16-1 on promotion so for me a win in the play off final will do just fine
  • Options
    A month ago I invested £10 @ 25/1 on promotion. Got 2 free £10 bets so have 66/1 on winning and 10/1 on top 6. If only!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    12/1 top London club with Coral. Only Brentford Fulham and Q.P.R. to beat.
  • Options

12/1 top London club with Coral. Only Brentford Fulham and Q.P.R. to beat.

Really, 12s? All over that
  • Options
    Charlton to finish higher than MK Dons 3/2
    Charlton to finish higher than Preston 3/2
    Charlton to finish higher than Bristol City 9/4

All jump off the page... Bristol City atm only got 14 professional players (rest atm are academy players) on their books, will increase.. but it's a young team. Definitely some value. Shame Skybet won't take a penny of my money
  • Options
    Watt is 80/1 to be top goal scorer with PP.

Church is 100/1

WTF
  • Options

Watt is 80/1 to be top goal scorer with PP.

Church is 100/1

WTF

Watt is 80/1 with Ladbrokes
    Church is 66/1
  • Options
    If Church gets more than Watt then I will eat a MacDonalds (unless it's down to a Watt injury)
  • Options

If Church gets more than Watt then I will eat a MacDonalds (unless it's down to a Watt injury)

There's no need for that. There are kids on here and that's really not setting the right sort of example for them.

Perhaps you could edit this and substitute "Sushi" for "MacDonalds".
  • Options
    the thing is....Church probably will score more than Watt
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I'll tell you what, if Tony Watt is outscored by Simon Church, I'll eat any snack that is legally defined as food and is sent to me by any Lifer. I'd prefer if it's a savoury that it can be cooked.

*all goals scored by simon church must be outside the 18 yard box, whereas Watt's can be from anywhere.

**If Simon Church outscores Tony Watt from anywhere on the pitch, I'll eat an XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger meal with Large Fries, 6 Chicken Nuggets, 4 Hash Browns, Apple Slices, Side Salad and of course 6 onion rings.

All in one sitting