Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boat trip to Brentford

I can't find the details of the last person to organise a boat trip that went to Fulham.

Is there going to be one? I have perhaps 8-15 people who would sign up for the trip. We would all be delighted if it would happen.

Comments

• Options
    @palcafc sorted my tickets out a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    @redjim69 and @bloodnut are the people to get it organised.

I only do flags
  • Options
    Well up for it
  • Options
    Up for it too with my boys!
  • Options
    We'd all be up for this 5/6 of us
  • Options
    Yep id be in on it! Absolute party time!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Well up for it

Fair play @GreenieJunior must've been a tough choice us away to the Bees or Hamsters at home to Spuds :-0
    I know mate, it's alright though we made a deal at me missing boro at home to go up to old Trafford with her for their game
  • Options
    edited June 2014

RedChaser said:

Well up for it

Fair play @GreenieJunior must've been a tough choice us away to the Bees or Hamsters at home to Spuds :-0
    I know mate, it's alright though we made a deal at me missing boro at home to go up to old Trafford with her for their game
    Sounds like a plan. Any news on Red Division reforming to add a bit of life to A Block ES?
  • Options
    I have sent text to appropriate person to let them know of the interest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Well up for it

Sounds like a plan. Any news on Red Division reforming to add a bit of life to A Block ES?
    Hahaha no those days are well and truly gone
  • Options
    Hi all I see there is plenty of interest in organising a boat to Brentford and I'm already on the case . I've already spoke to the company I used for last years trip to QPR . We do have a slight challenge as the tides are not quite in our favour so it may mean a 9am sailing so we get through Hammersmith bridge . Let know if your all up for this but keep an eye out for my posts and hopefully we will get this going
  • Options
    Would be up for it. The last one to QPR was a good laugh.
  • Options
    Missed QPR but would be up for this deffo (x 2)
  • Options
    Would be well up for this
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Deffo up for this again Jim and I know you'll be able to sell plenty of tickets through PR and his son BR again. Cheers for organising!
  • Options
    yep up for this, plus 4/5
  • Options
    9am? Can't we go any earlier? I need to get as much booze inside me as possible!!
  • Options
    Would 100% be up for this with at least 2 others more than likely more
  • Options
    I could be well up for it, if timings, pickups etc fit in with my busy lifestyle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Up for this x2
  • Options

I'm proper Charlton.

We do trains

Travel on them or spot them?
  • Options
    The boat trip sounds like it could be good fun; definitely interested.
  • Options

I'm proper Charlton.

We do trains

Travel on them or spot them?
    Whoooosh!
  • Options
    well up for this, i'd say at least 3 of us interested at the moment
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Would love to do a boat trip sometime, but they are always to games up the road from sunbury :(

Really happy to get this game first up
  • Options
    Might be the queens jubilee all over again!
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Might be the queens jubilee all over again!

Is there a canal system that could take you from some pit up north and eventually come into the Thames. If so I propose we train it up on the Tuesday before and then boat back - ideally your brother driving.
  • Options
    This sounds propa naughty.....