Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Someone getting prolonged CPR in East stand - (good news)

edited May 2014 in General Charlton
Following your over whelming messages of support I just wanted to update you on my brother's condition. He is still under sedation and each day we pray he will open his eyes. The scans he has had, thankfully, have kept us positive and in my heart I know he will come back to us soon. CAFC have been amazing and we are so touched by their support and kindness.
Please don't ever under estimate how much we value your wonderful messages, believe me they have been such a comfort during some really dark times. Thankkyou vey much. xx

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Thanks for the update Coops. Have been wondering how he was getting on, but didn't like to ask as you've got better things to be doing than checking in with us every 5 minutes. Good to hear he's still holding his own, and hope he'll be back with you soon.
  • Coops. I was thinking about your brother last night. Hang in there. :-) Please keep us posted.
  • Many thanks for the update coops. You're all constantly in our thoughts. Stay strong.
  • thinking of you and hoping the best for your brother and all his family and friends
  • thinking of you and all the best for your brothers fast recovery
  • Good news. Thanks for keeping us updated.
  • Thanks for the update Coops. Like everyone is saying, we are ALL thinking and wishing you and your family the best!
    Keep strong......x
  • Thanks for the update, I'm sure most of us have been thinking of you and wandering about your brothers progress.

Good luck, we're all wishing for a speedy recovery and all the best for the future.
  • Keep the faith, Coops. Keep the faith...
  • Echoing what has already been said thank you for taking the time to update us we appreciate it, keep strong and positive, you and he are in our thoughts and I for one will keep him in my prayers for a full recovery.
  • Sponsored links:

• Never underestimate the power of those prayers. All the best to you n yours.
  • being positive for you
  • Thank you for the update, stay strong, the scans are positive, somehow it just feels right for you all xx
  • Sending prayers and positive thoughts, Coops, to you all.
  • Stay strong, our thoughts are with you all.
  • He's one of the Charlton family
    He will pull through soon
    Keep the faith
  • come on mate open your eyes were all waiting for you,all the best pal
  • All our thoughts are with you, your brother and all the family Coops x
  • Wishing your brother the very best mate.
    Thoughts are with you.
  • Hang on in there. Thoughts are with you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Praying that you can give us some very good news soon on your brothers progress. Keep your chin up Coops you have a lot of support here from the Charlton family.
  • Very best wishes to you all.
  • Very best wishes and fingers crossed.
  • Hoping for the best for you all. positive outlook, and the Charlton family are behind you.
  • I'm sitting in the east stand next season and hope I'll be sharing a stand with him iv got my fingers and toes crossed for you all
  • Thanks for the updates coops and would just like to echo all the wishes to your Brother and family
  • That's the best news I've heard for a loooong time !

Back in the East Stand for the beginning of the season , please !
  • I'm no doctor but that sounds like very good news! Small steps, no doubt, but in the right direction.
  • Great news, I hope Your brother continues to recover, love and strength to you all.