Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SMallwall must be gutted>>>>>>>

After an impressive run of 3 wins 3 draws in their last six games and still languishing behind us. Ha Ha

Comments

• Options
    Still can not keep thinking that Yann may well send them down last day of season.
  • Options

Still can not keep thinking that Yann may well send them down last day of season.</blockquote

I thought Dale had done that today by getting Brighton's goal today. Problem is B'mouth will be on the beach by the time they play Millwall, same as Leicester with Donny. I'm hoping that we will have enough points by then not to worry about Blackpool.

• Options

Not again. Its not over yet. No gloating from me until we are mathematically safe. Bit boring I know but cant help it.

This.
  • Options
    As long as we are safe i don't care who goes down any more.
  • Options
    Either Millwall or Brummies to go down....horrible fans
  • Options
    It would be good if us and Blackpool could play for a draw and send Millwall down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

I swear our fans have Bipolar, on Saturday they were safe and we were in trouble, now we're laughing at them again two days later!

Long way to go yet.

This. people need to give it a rest with this laughing at Millwalls position crap, if we were safe fine but we could be back in the bottom 3 on Saturday
    Bugger that, if i can have a good laugh at Millwall,then i am going to make the most of it !
  • Options
    Hold on a minute! This wasn't a gloat but merely pointing out (after somehow not realising what a run they've had) that to still be in the position they are must surely (hopefully) have a deflating effect. We can only hope that is the case and serves to unhinge their belief.
    Hoping yes..... gloating, not til we're safe
  • Options
    Also if Millwall do go down, what with the money they must have spent on players this year, relegation would be a huge blow which might take them years to recover from, and potentially cause Berylson to jump ship, and, utopia...extinction ...yes please.What a better world it would be.
  • Options
    Gift the game to Bpool if we are safe and it would send them buggers down? I always want us to win but hell's teeth - what a dilemma!
  • Options
    Millwall won't go down anyway. Blackpool or Donnie.
  • Options
    Steady lads. Still think there will be a job to do at Blackpool. Focus.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

After an impressive run of 3 wins 3 draws in their last six games and still languishing behind us. Ha Ha

Pretty sure that they'll still be pleased that run will probably keep them up.
  • Options
    Just noticed I did put 'ha ha' in my OP!!
    Maybe a little gloaty after all (smack wrists!!)
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

It would be good if us and Blackpool could play for a draw and send Millwall down.

I'd rather be safe and Blackpool need to win to send Millwall down. It'd be hilarious if the whole ground were in orange cheering on Blackpool

Well I know two members of the family who wouldn't be laughing ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

We are far from safe. We have gone from wrist slashing to euphoria and back again many times recently, as have Millwall. If the management and players think it is all sorted just because we won at Hillsborough they will be very unwise. Blackburn scored four at Birmingham, Watford have Deeley et al. The only focus ought to be on what we can do to help ourselves, not worry or gloat about the other teams.

Yes, 100% concentration and commitment until we are mathematically safe. I listened to the Middlesborough - Millwall game and Millwall played brilliantly. They could easily have scored another 4 in the second to add to the 2 they scored in the first half. I'm very surprised they couldn't beat Donny. I suspect Donny parked the bus. Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet, there is still work to be done.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Hold on a minute! This wasn't a gloat but merely pointing out (after somehow not realising what a run they've had) that to still be in the position they are must surely (hopefully) have a deflating effect. We can only hope that is the case and serves to unhinge their belief.
    Hoping yes..... gloating, not til we're safe

Never a gloat that! How on earth could anyone think that's gloating?!!!!!!!
  • Options
    When will some learn.
    As long as we are safe i couldn't give a flying duck who goes down, we just need to push ourselves over the line.
  • Options

When will some learn.
    As long as we are safe i couldn't give a flying duck who goes down, we just need to push ourselves over the line.

This.
    For a moment I thought I'd stumbled on to Owlstalk by mistake!
    BTW why do they stalk an owl in Sheffield? Creepy.
  • Options
    Far too early for floating.
  • Options

Far too early for floating.

Well said. I'm keeping my feet firmly on the ground.
  • Options

Also if Millwall do go down, what with the money they must have spent on players this year, relegation would be a huge blow which might take them years to recover from, and potentially cause Berylson to jump ship, and, utopia...extinction ...yes please.What a better world it would be.

would be good to send them down but it wont take them years to recover as they have a mega rich owner who is not afraid to put his hands in his pocket

• Options
    Think it will be, Barnsley, yeovil & Blackpool or Birmingham for the drop. Barnsleys win against us did them no favours, just fucked us up. Hopefully Wigan can do us a favour by beating Blackpool whilst we can hopefully get a win in our next 2 games, meaning we can go to Blackpool to concentrate of donkey rides and sticks of rock.

Millwall have 2 tough games left, as do Birmingham. On paper I can't see either of them picking up points, but fancy Millwall more than Birmingham to cause one more upset along the way..............
  • Options
    ....if Charlton stay up, what match will you be looking for when next season's fixtures are released.....Brentford, Massives or Watford? And that's why I would like Millwall to stay up.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

I don't think we measure our happiness against our relation to yourselves in the league. We're a lot less gutted than we were feeling a few weeks ago, thought we were down & out.