Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Penalties

genuine question when was the last time we had a penalty
Have we had 1 this season

I know Jacko missed a couple last season and said he would not take another 1, and I think Fuller was going to take them but since Jacko missed his last 1 I cant remember us having one although I could be wrong

Comments

• Options
    Can only think of one, Kermorgant away at Watford.

A direct result of not having players up top who can either carry the ball into the box and draw fouls or players who can hold the ball in the box for the same result.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

A direct result of not having players up top who can either carry the ball into the box and draw fouls or players who can hold the ball in the box for the same result.

forgot about the Watford one and I was there lol

think we should of had a couple more tho
    1 in the first half yesterday was a dead cert
    Cousins at the end tried to get a penalty by falling in the area but contact was outside, not that the stupid ref gave that anyway
  • Options
    Our attacks usually peter out before we reach the box so sadly we never get any. In the last 5 games we could do with a few and a few sendings off for the opposition as well
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Our attacks usually peter out before we reach the box so sadly we never get any. In the last 5 games we could do with a few and a few sendings off for the opposition as well

Based on yesterday thats not gonna happen, since when did strangling your opponent only warrant a yellow
  • Options
    Don't know if I imagined this, but I'm sure I saw someone blatantly pulling back wood as he went up for that header in the first half
  • Options

Don't know if I imagined this, but I'm sure I saw someone blatantly pulling back wood as he went up for that header in the first half

Was blatantly pulled back, surprised he's getting pelters on here for missing tbh.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

If you're talking about the very end of the game, it was Reza. It was also a definite free kick and a yellow card to their player.

No luck.
  • Options
    We'd have to get the ball in the box first