Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many victories have you seen this season ?

edited April 2014 in General Charlton
14 wins so far in all competitions this season, how many have you seen.

I've mustered 5, all home league wins, out of the 19 games i've been

Comments

• Options
    3 - Brighton, Bournemouth, Yeovil

We might do better next season if im not there...

• Options
    A big fat zero!! Maybe I should avoid anymore games this season.
  • Options
    Bournemouth and Yeovil as far as I can remember .
  • Options
    2 (brighton & bournemouth)
  • Options
    2 - Brighton & Sheff Wed (Cup)
  • Options
    I've suffered all 20 home league games this season, which have produced a magnificent total of six wins.
  • Options
    Victories?? The last charlton goal I saw live was Yann's effort against Hartlepool. Admittedly I dont go anywhere near as often as I used to but it's at least 10 games.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Leicester, Brighton and Yeovil are all I can think of at the moment.

EDIT: Forgot Doncaster and QPR so 5.
  • Options
    6 Brighton, Blackburn, Yeovil, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Oxford United.

Not bad given i've only managed to be at 11 games all season. Over 50% win rate!
  • Options
    Let's have a think. Brighton, Bournemouth, Doncaster, Yeovil, QPR. Five.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014
    8 - the 6(?) home ones plus Birmingham and Oxford from my 9 aways.
  • Options

Oxford (League Cup), Leicester, Birmingham, Doncaster, Brighton, QPR, Bournemouth, Yeovil.
  • Options
    5 league (2 of which were away), 3 cup (all away) and 1 league cup = 9 :-(
  • Options
    Seen us win the 6 home league games 1 in the cup at home and 1 away at Brum

Been to 10 aways this season and seen us score 4 goals. The amount of money I must of done in those 10 away games prob could have paid for a holiday a pretty decent holiday for my family. If this football continues next season i'll go on holiday instead.
  • Options
    Just six home wins (didn't see Leicester)

Only seen us lose once away (QPR) out of four games (Yeovil, Watford and Millwall the draws)
  • Options
    Seen all of our wins including pre season in Spain, been a terrible season to pick to go every game
  • Options
    Just 3 in the last 2 seasons-Barnsley 6-0, Hudds away in the cup and Yeovil last week. Seen plenty of draws and losses though!
  • Options
    19 games this year 3 wins no wonder I'm lost with it all
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Seen us win the 6 home league games 1 in the cup at home and 1 away at Brum

Been to 10 aways this season and seen us score 4 goals. The amount of money I must of done in those 10 away games prob could have paid for a holiday a pretty decent holiday for my family. If this football continues next season i'll go on holiday instead.

You forgot Welling pre season !!!

I have seen 6 home league wins, 1 cup win at home, 2 pre season wins at Welling & Dartford.

• Options
    Only missed 1 home game all season, Brighton, bugger.
    I have done three away, all defeats.
    So 5 wins from 22, plus 5 draws, that's, for stat buffs, is a 34.1% success percentage.
    My record 2013/14
    Watched 22 won 5 drew 5 lost 12 For 15 against 25.
    Now for the really sad part.
    Its cost me £380.81 in tickets so far this season, home and away
    THAT IS
    £17.31 per goal
    £50.77 per win, considering a draw as half a win.
    It must be love, it certainly is not glory, heaven only knows what others have racked up this season I am only a part timer compared with some on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So I was at Welling as well. Didn't know if that counted. If it does, that's six.
  • Options
    Ah yes how can I forget Welling, we scored more in that then I've seen away all season lol
  • Options
    'kin hell !!!

this season is even more lame than i realised if people are positively counting Welling !
  • Options
    I'm grateful for small mercies, AFKA.
  • Options
    I could count on one hand (easily) the number of games I've seen us win this season, shocking really
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Nicholas said:

Ah yes how can I forget Welling, we scored more in that then I've seen away all season lol

Wimbledon has turned out to be one of my highlights of the season! Obviously that was due to off-field antics.

Portsmouth was fun as well and cost me £2 a goal. It has been completely downhill since then.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Oh yeah I forgot about Wimbledon too. That football was mine. Oh and the pub was pretty good too :)
  • Options
    Oxford (League Cup).. Leicester.. Doncaster.. Brighton.. Queens Park Rangers.. Sheff Wed (FA Cup Stream).. Bournemouth.. Yeovil
  • Options