Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guys, relax!.

Look, you have had a bad result tonight but hey, you think you are bad?. Trust me, you are only playing at 'being bad'.

Now Huddersfield Town, there's bad, sorry appalling or diabolical or words fail me.

We have in 2014 got the grand total of 15 points out of 54 (yes, you read right). We have Brighton at home (Brighton are one of our many bogey sides, we never beat them), then Yeovil away (a Team full of fighters unlike our spineless shower of you know what). After that we have Leicester at home (0 points) and Watford away last game (lucky to escape with a 4 - 0 defeat there last season). So in summary, we may get a draw at Yeovil to take 1 point from our last 4 games.

So will you lot just do one in claiming you are bad that mantle belongs to us and we are serious contenders to go down, way more serious than you are so chill out and relax, you don't follow Huddersfield Town and you will finish above us this season (and stay up).

It's between us, Millwall, Barnsley, Blackpool and Yeovil in my view for 3 places. You Guys and Doncaster will be fine.

Comments

• Options
    Clarke out
  • Options
    Hope you are right but I think we have a maximum five points left in us. That will make it very tight if not impossible.
  • Options

Hope you are right but I think we have a maximum five points left in us. That will make it very tight if not impossible.

We have in my view a maximum of 1 and probably no points and are solely reliant on Teams below us losing. I kid you not when I say that Ipswich could have been 7 up after 30 minutes at our place last Tuesday night. Robins stating it was the worst performance he had ever managed.

We are shot, gone, got nothing left to give. Just reliant on results elsewhere. We go into Watford away needing a result and it's Walsall at home in August.

The natives here are restless.
  • Options
    Even Charlton lost tonight I still think they are in a much better position then the teams below them and Blackpool,Birmingham and Doncaster, in fact Donnys last four games are shocking on paper, I think you'll be fine.
  • Options
    Problem is the bottom 5 or 6 teams are all as bad as each other
    And we just got lucky playing Leeds and notts forest at the wright time
  • Options

Even Charlton lost tonight I still think they are in a much better position then the teams below them and Blackpool,Birmingham and Doncaster, in fact Donnys last four games are shocking on paper, I think you'll be fine.

On paper I agree but you ought to see us play. We are an out and out joke, a shambles.
  • Options

On paper I agree but you ought to see us play. We are an out and out joke, a shambles.
    I've noticed you've been on a bad run, but I've also noticed loads of you are now calling for Robins head, how many managers are you going to sack?

• Options
    LBTF, have we Charltonised you? Chin up mate, your lot may be as bad as you say, but there's a lot of competition for "most pants team in the division" right now.
  • Options
    No matter how bad Huddersfield are at the moment they won't go down. Too many shit teams between them and the relegation spots.
  • Options
    This made me chuckle. I'll have a look out for Huddersfield now for you!

It's always sad when you want to hug an opposing teams football fan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We won't be fine! Thanks for the comfort but to be honest your giving us false hope when we need to prepare for the worst!
  • Options
    This could evoke all sorts of emotions, but can you just imagine if our dads had never taken us to watch Charlton, or Wednesday or Huddersfield, or we were brought up as Chelsea or Liverpool fans. Why have we been dealt the shittest of hands :'( and we're stuck for life now!

'Its in the blood and there's no cure'
  • Options
    I'd rather watch Stocksbridge Park Steels then Man Utd or Liverpool mate, seriously,.... and thank god I was brought to Hillsboro'
  • Options

This could evoke all sorts of emotions, but can you just imagine if our dads had never taken us to watch Charlton, or Wednesday or Huddersfield, or we were brought up as Chelsea or Liverpool fans. Why have we been dealt the shittest of hands :'( and we're stuck for life now!

'Its in the blood and there's no cure'

Nah, it's character building. We may not get the highs as often, but they're so much better when they arrive for having gone through the lows. Even if it doesn't feel like it right now.
  • Options
    We are a team and a regime stacking up excuses and reasons to give up the ghost, very much like Wolves last season. The fans are united in their collective angst, but the management and the players are in every man for himself territory, and each of them can blame some factor or other and shrug. On the other hand us fans can't shrug this off, we will have to suffer a prolonged spell in division three or four unless we get a miracle from somewhere.
  • Options
    Huddersfield have 46 points and a much better goal difference than the bottom 6. They are probably already safe
  • Options
    Realistically Huddersfield and Wednesday are both safe. From your point of view who do you actually think will go down?
  • Options

I've noticed you've been on a bad run, but I've also noticed loads of you are now calling for Robins head, how many managers are you going to sack?

Irony not reached Sheffield yet then?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    DRAddick said:

Electricity hasn't reached Sheffield yet!
  • Options
    Odds on Charlton Blackpool and Huddersfield to be relegated?

Loads of teams still in this after tonight.

All of the bottom three are close enough to safety to believe they could still do. We're toothless but have it in our own hands. Birmingham, Blackpool and Donny all within reach of the bottom 4. Hudds on a poor run. Even Leeds and Sheff W, although a few points ahead, have been in rough recent form and aren't totally out of the woods yet.

Lots of time for a few more twists and turns yet. This is what a relegation scrap is all about, wild mood swings, hope to despair and back sometime in the space of the same game. Seemingly on your way to safety only to get dragged back in by a team you thought were dead and buried.

Not much point now doing anything other than crossing your fingers, strapping in and enjoying the ride. Even the negative emotions are all part of the experience and we all signed up for this shit when we shunned supporting the Sky 4 and chose a tinpot second tier outfit instead.

You only have yourselves to blame for feeling crap this evening!
  • Options
    Blackpool and Yeovil.

The last team I have no idea...!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Realistically Huddersfield and Wednesday are both safe. From your point of view who do you actually think will go down?

Yeovil are defo down imo.

Blackpool are a joke at the moment in free fall and imo I can't see them getting another win.

Barnsley have Leeds next, they usually do well against them and Leeds are poor atm, Barnsley then have three tough fixtures in
    Derby, Boro' and QPR - it's still gonna be tough for them but they have this habit for surviving.

Millwall seem to have hit some form at the right time, I had them down a few weeks ago, not so sure now.

Donny and Birmingham both on 43 points but brum have a game in hand and Donny next four fixtures are very tough.

Charlton have a game in hand over everyone and your fixtures aren't that bad really, can see a few points in there so my verdict is;

Doncaster
    Blackpool
    Yeovil

• Options
    DRAddick said:

We gave DJ a full season then 11 games this season.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Rearrange these words into a well known phrase or sentence:
    Think. Care. Operation. I. You. What. Don't. Pig.
  • Options

Look, you have had a bad result tonight but hey, you think you are bad?. Trust me, you are only playing at 'being bad'.

Now Huddersfield Town, there's bad, sorry appalling or diabolical or words fail me.

We have in 2014 got the grand total of 15 points out of 54 (yes, you read right). We have Brighton at home (Brighton are one of our many bogey sides, we never beat them), then Yeovil away (a Team full of fighters unlike our spineless shower of you know what). After that we have Leicester at home (0 points) and Watford away last game (lucky to escape with a 4 - 0 defeat there last season). So in summary, we may get a draw at Yeovil to take 1 point from our last 4 games.

So will you lot just do one in claiming you are bad that mantle belongs to us and we are serious contenders to go down, way more serious than you are so chill out and relax, you don't follow Huddersfield Town and you will finish above us this season (and stay up).

It's between us, Millwall, Barnsley, Blackpool and Yeovil in my view for 3 places. You Guys and Doncaster will be fine.

Cheers mate!
  • Options

Rearrange these words into a well known phrase or sentence:
    Think. Care. Operation. I. You. What. Don't. Pig.

Hardlines you had to edit it as well, I was actually replying to OBH.

But fear not WHERESMETICKET, you'll be able to get a ticket to Hillsboro' on Monday i'm convinced they'll me some left on general sale for you, and I'm sure Beds will pop up soon saying how he's been having sleepless nights and how bad the world is for letting me post on here!

Ukraine isn't a patch on what I do on here I tell ya!

• Options
    At the moment I think results are going to be very unpredictable, somewhere a team will pull a flukey undeserved win out which will keep them up.
  • Options

At the moment I think results are going to be very unpredictable, somewhere a team will pull a flukey undeserved win out which will keep them up.

thing is, i think we've seen one of those results tonight.