Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moyes sacked (ed not) (oh yes he is)

Comments

• Options
    I will bet any of you any amount of money that this week the coach at Old Trafford is playing his final home game there
  • Options
    "Man Utd have refused to deny reports that Moyes is about to be sacked" - BBC.
  • Options
    #savemoyes is trending in Liverpool.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I can't understand this at all.....I mean what has Moyes done wrong other than not win as many games? You can't win the football league every year and its kinda decent of them to allow either their noisy neighbours or their biggest rivals a chance. We have never won the football league and we don't complain......or do we?

Seriously are you really asking this question

they won the league last year and I no people say the squad was declining anyway but still to go from first to 7th is very poor

plus he spent £27 million on Fellaini who is not worth £2.7 million
  • Options
    Don't think Man Utd could afford to risk leaving him in charge. Missing out on Champions League football this year is a disaster but missing out again next season would be catastrophic.

I suspect Alex Ferguson will lose a lot of credibility now too.
  • Options
    I hope this is wrong. I'm a great admirer of this guy. Hope they preserve with him. If not, there will always be a job for him at the Valley :)
  • Options

I hope this is wrong. I'm a great admirer of this guy. Hope they preserve with him. If not, there will always be a job for him at the Valley :)

No thanks
  • Options
    never sad for Man u or Chelsea fans as they've had plenty of good times but I can see why Man U are panicking. They need Champions League money to keep going & by the way its going at the moment they might not even get a Europa League spot.
  • Options
    My bet up there stands. I'm serious.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

My bet up there stands. I'm serious.

Giggs you mean : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No, the head coach. I'm a man of honour.
  • Options
    Lots of the major newspapers are reporting this online so I think this story carries a lot of weight this time
  • Options

No thanks
    You'd prefer Riga to Moyes?!
  • Options
    Sky Sources have just said David Moyes could be sacked in the next 24 hours
  • Options
    So basically Sky Sources know absolutely nothing.
  • Options

No thanks
    You sure?
  • Options
    Sky just said betting is now suspended! Surely thats it now then. What a shame.
  • Options
    Why does everybody care so much?
  • Options

Solidgone said:

I can't understand this at all.....I mean what has Moyes done wrong other than not win as many games? You can't win the football league every year and its kinda decent of them to allow either their noisy neighbours or their biggest rivals a chance. We have never won the football league and we don't complain......or do we?

they won the league last year and I no people say the squad was declining anyway but still to go from first to 7th is very poor

Are you a closet Man U fan?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:

Solidgone said:

Are you a closet Man U fan?

No they are just facts
  • Options
    SSN reporting he will be sacked in next 24
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I will bet any of you any amount of money that this week the coach at Old Trafford is playing his final home game there

at the correct odds of 1/10 I presume?

• Options
    Bah, I was talking about Peter Moores anyway
  • Options

Well said Sadie. Who really gives a f
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Sky just said betting is now suspended! Surely thats it now then. What a shame.

You can still him back him to be gone before the end of the season at 1.2 on betfair
  • Options
    Think they need somebody the players will respect and listen to...
  • Options

Manchester United are a enormous club from this country. Them sacking a manager will always be a huge story across the country.
  • Options

Manchester United are a enormous club from this country. Them sacking a manager will always be a huge story across the country.
    I'm not silly I know that, but why do people on here, in main, Charlton fans, give a hoot what happens bloody Man U? It's bad enough that it will probably dominate every national newspaper tomorrow, then tge next day when it actually happens and then again when they appoint a new guy and so on, us smaller clubs have been living in the shadow if these big money empires for far too long. We have a relegation battle on our hands, have just had a MASSIVE win and yet we're talking about the future of blooming Manchester United I couldn't care less if Kermit the frog managed them they're not even in the same frigging league as us.
    There are about 10 threads on the massives and charlton!

I am Charlton supporter but like other football and sports even after MASSIVE wins.