Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frimpong

2»

Comments

• Options
    i think Absurdistan is basically saying Razak was worse than Frimpong.

I think Frimpong will end up back at Wolves. Even his twitter account he says he is a "wolves lover".
  • Options

One of our worst loan signings in recent years.
    I'm sure some stupid chairman will pay him a wage somewhere .

Thats Razak isnt it?
    Yes, clubless at the mo. Hard to pick which of them was the worse loan signing.
  • Options

One of our worst loan signings in recent years.
    I'm sure some stupid chairman will pay him a wage somewhere .

I'd much rather sign (former) Barnsley Boris!
  • Options
    Agree with that - cracking little player. Fails the height test though.
  • Options

and the hair test

• Options
    Frimpong is going to be gutted when Wolves say no and he ends up at MK Dons.
  • Options

And the age test.

• Options
    I may be in the minority but I think that if he could focus on his football career and not trying to be a celebrity then he could actually be a decent player. I thought that was not anywhere near as bad as Razak was for us and he seemed to fit in with the rest of the lads personality wise. If a manager could get his mind focused then he could be an asset

I dont know who could get his head sorted out though
  • Options

Are we talking about Perkins now of Blackpool? If we are Poyet gave him a footballing lesson on Saturday. Suspect he may be one of those players who had previously shone vs us because our midfield has been sub-par for a few years now, at least at Championship level.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Are we talking about Perkins now of Blackpool? If we are Poyet gave him a footballing lesson on Saturday. Suspect he may be one of those players who had previously shone vs us because our midfield has been sub-par for a few years now, at least at Championship level.
    Barnsley fans weren't too sad to see the back of him. Apparently he was a very hit and miss player, he just seemed to save all his good performances for when he played against us
  • Options
    Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong is due to hold talks with Austrian outfit Sturm Graz. The 22-year-old midfielder is a free agent after leaving Barnsley in the summer, and now the Ghana international is ready to continue his career abroad.
  • Options
    he's left. leave it yeah?
  • Options
    He should of stuck to rap #DENCH
  • Options
    HaHa.......NEVER has the saying "Nicking a Living" been more appropriate for this overhyped "footballer?"

Bon Voyage fella!!!!!

COYR....
  • Options
    Oh dear, now he's playing in mainland europe, it's only a matter of time before he ends up at one of RD's clubs and we all know where that'll lead........................
  • Options
     Frimpong has officially retired at the age of 27 due to injury.
    http://skysports.tv/xDfJtT 
  • Options
    Dench!
  • Options
    Seven years after he played for us and I still can't get the Ying Tong Song out of my head whenever I see his name.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
     Frimpong has officially retired at the age of 27 due to being shit 

• Options
    Apologies, thought this was the fly tipping thread
  • Options
    "But since November 2017 I haven't been in action as I had a tear in my knee ligament."

"I decided with my own will that I will not opt for the operation since I was not enjoying football playing through pain."

That statement makes no sense ?
    Most footballer have to have some sort of operation in their careers. Good luck in his future but not convinced he had the right mindset to take the highs and lows of being a pro footballer.
  • Options
    "But since November 2017 I haven't been in action as I had a tear in my knee ligament."

"I decided with my own will that I will not opt for the operation since I was not enjoying football playing through pain."

Most footballer have to have some sort of operation in their careers. Good luck in his future but not convinced he had the right mindset to take the highs and lows of being a pro footballer. 
    He’s saying he had a choice between an operation and a lot of pain and retirement and he chose to retire. What is it about that that has confused you? Other people have had different operations? 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

He’s saying he had a choice between an operation and a lot of pain and retirement and he chose to retire. What is it about that that has confused you? Other people have had different operations? 
    Exactly, he might not want to risk ending up like Andy Murray where even everyday mundane tasks are very painful and it's a cycle of operations to keep it at bay.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

What part of footballers have to have operations don't you understand ?

Very few footballers go through their careers without some operations.

He decided not to.
    He wasn't 100% committed.

Chris Solly he wasn't..
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

What part of footballers have to have operations don't you understand ?

Very few footballers go through their careers without some operations.

He decided not to.
    He wasn't 100% committed.

Chris Solly he wasn't..
    We don’t know the exact nature of his injury. It may be for instance that the docs said it is unlikely he will ever be pain free... and that the op could at best manage It for a couple of years....... 

either way never great for any player when injuries kick in