Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++ Summary of January Transfers and Deals +++ (updated 17.30pm)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Plus utility man Coq'oumble.
  • Options
    thx for that
  • Options
    car. And the y of naygo is not pronounced.
  • Options
    thanks Henry
  • Options
    Happy to see Wiggins signing. Will feel happier to see the Midfield strengthened particular with Dale Stephens off to Brighton.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Is Bakambu the same player I'm looking at on you tube - can't be - he looks top class with bags of pace!
  • Options
    Palace also looking at Bakambu
  • Options
    What about Gary Goals????!
  • Options
    Can Admin not make the list of the ins & outs one of those threads where idiots like me can't post stupid comments or questions on ?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Sad news - Gary Goals fell off a cliff yesterday. Leaflets scattered in the wind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Sordell apparently has gone back to Bolton. My son told me - so probably a load of crap.
  • Options

Sordell apparently has gone back to Bolton. My son told me - so probably a load of crap.

Where did you hear that Muttley?

If true , must mean we're going to sign Gary Goals, or Peter Parker tomorrow.

• Options
    I think he got it from one of the crap rumours sites - I have told him to stop looking at that rubbish and do his homework!
  • Options
    is this the new rumours thread?
  • Options
    Thanks for this; look forward with anticipation to the final listing when the window closes.
  • Options
    Wonder if we will see a direct replacement for Dale sign tomorrow. Not heard of any CMs being rumoured.
  • Options
    Will close this one now, will update opening post with any changes.
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Nice one! Much needed!

Stig said:

Thanks Henry, I was just thinking about this earlier how we could do with one of these. Very useful.

But still not like or promote : - (

Go on then ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!