Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anil koc 6 month loan

Comments

• Options
    "We've got eleven Addicks and A Koc...
    we've got eleven Addicks and A Koc...
    we've got eleven Addicks and A Koc...
    we've got eleven Addicks and A Koc"
  • Options

DA9 said:

How do we know that CP has not been given access or scouting reports leading upto the takeover, and asked to choose 2-3 loanees that he would want if and when it was finalised?
    Lots of things may have been happening behind the scenes.

Doubt this very much. The whole takeover was done and dusted in about four weeks wasn't it ?

Logic would point to that, but he could have had the nod from the board that this is a goer, albeit not signed, RD could have made the offer to take his pick on the basis that he completes, lo & behold, 3 loanees arrive in the next 2 weeks after the takeover.

• Options
    DA9 said:

DA9 said:

How do we know that CP has not been given access or scouting reports leading upto the takeover, and asked to choose 2-3 loanees that he would want if and when it was finalised?
    Lots of things may have been happening behind the scenes.

Doubt this very much. The whole takeover was done and dusted in about four weeks wasn't it ?

Logic would point to that, but he could have had the nod from the board that this is a goer, albeit not signed, RD could have made the offer to take his pick on the basis that he completes, lo & behold, 3 loanees arrive in the next 2 weeks after the takeover.

Yes it's possible but highly doubtful in my opinion.

• Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014
    Good prospect who will is likely to be high quality in League One alongside Danny Green, who is League One standard. So that is next seasons right half position covered then.
  • Options
    Except that Koc is only signing for the next 6 months
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Except that Koc is only signing for the next 6 months

Yep. It does appear to be a useless signing in terms of preventing relegation unless he is better than Green which is admittedly not that difficult. Its a big ask for a 18 year old youth team player to make an impact at Championship level. Who knows maybe he a great player.

• Options
    Has this been confirmed?
    Maybe he's just linking up with our youth set up.
  • Options
    We are staying up :-)
  • Options
    @FinallyKoc: It s a honor for me to join Charlton, Respect to all Charlton s fans ! #cafc
  • Options
    I like him already
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As if it couldn't be worse for him, his Twitter handle is @FinallyKoc
  • Options
    just hope he is going to be good for us but I really wish he had another name,the away fans are going to love this
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I must say I find all this a bit peculiar. Didn't Duchatelet tell Ozturk he was being loaned from Liege to us, and Ozturk refused and has gone to Turkey instead? Where is Powell's say in any of this? I fear we are being foisted young fringe players from Liege in the hope they will help gain experience and stave off our relegation. Come Easter, Duchatelet might rue that he underestimated the strength and determination of Donny, Barnsley, Millwall, the Wendies, et al.
  • Options
    I've heard he's a hard worker but has the tendency to go through sticky patches fairly often
  • Options
    Another limp signing
  • Options
    Let's hope that he is able to rise to the challenge.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I've heard he's a hard worker but has the tendency to go through sticky patches fairly often

Plenty of sticky patches at the Valley. He should feel right at home...
  • Options
    Unbelievable some comments on here, what are the alternatives. Agree in full with Mrbligh, RugbyAddick and Vally McMoist
  • Options
    Lets hope he ain't a flop.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    What's his tackle like ?
    Will he pull out ?

*Coat.....*
  • Options
    Reserving judgement until something significant happens either way.

Roland might undermine Powell a little bit, and I am a firm believer that the manager, and the manager only should be picking and choosing the players he wants to bring in via own idea or scout referrals.

To think positively, it seems Roland comes with an added perk of being able to lend us players that are already on his wage bill. After reviewing them, Powell might not have wanted them at all, but then again, simply bulking up a squad that is slightly weak in depth and struggling in the championship, what harms been done?

The thing is that Powell is obviously going to be suggesting the desperate need for a forward, that has not been done yet, and our priorities seem to be different to what you can imagine the gaffer requesting himself.

If Roland just wants to give his promising Leige players first team action and experience in England then.....
  • Options
    Makes me laugh people saying it's a rubbish signing.

But I guess these people have seen him play regularly, or watched a you tube video, so I guess they have a strong case...
  • Options

So Thuram has already let in a saleable one from long range - we really are Charltonising them quickly these days aren't we?

Thought actually took longer than usual for Thuram to be Charltonised to be honest... RD was Charltonised hours after taking over
  • Options
    Might be worth mentioning, if no one has yet, that he is nearly 19. So not exactly a baby!
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

But I guess these people have seen him play regularly, or watched a you tube video, so I guess they have a strong case...

Always seems to be the case Nam. We could announce on Monday a double swoop for Messi and Ronaldo and I'm sure there'd still be people sniffing at it.
  • Options
    Stig said:

_nam11 said:

Always seems to be the case Nam. We could announce on Monday a double swoop for Messi and Ronaldo and I'm sure there'd still be people sniffing at it.
    I don't think Ronaldo and Messi will work well together and messi is too short. Also no experience of the Championship. I feel for our kids who won't get a game now. Bad decision by Roland.
  • Options
    We are under the Kosh
  • Options
    He's a Charlton player now and on that basis he gets my unreserved support.
  • Options
    Has that actually been confirmed by the club?