Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jan Transfer window thread (DEADLINE DAY STARTS P85)

Comments

• Options

targets would have already been decided and those prelim talks would've taken place , the mgr doesn't do the rest of it , until the deal is near completion,

But he is our best bargaining asset, talking to him is like talking to Sir Bobby Robson (RIP) he is so full of enthusiasm and passion.

• Options
    cfgs said:

targets would have already been decided and those prelim talks would've taken place , the mgr doesn't do the rest of it , until the deal is near completion,

But he is our best bargaining asset, talking to him is like talking to Sir Bobby Robson (RIP) he is so full of enthusiasm and passion.

The meeting does not have to be in London though.
  • Options
    there are telephones and cars , if the target is playing in England,
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

cfgs said:

The meeting does not have to be in London though.
    I didn't mean that as it sounded, I understand he is the final cog in the wheel, like Curbs used to be with his short video of the history of CAFC. Just wanted to say that he reminds me a bit of Bobby whose enthusiasm was evident and you couldn't help but like him.

• Options

I reckon it's more likely to be players not involved in the first team deciding what to do, e.g. Hollands and Gower.

I wouldn't have thought that those 2 would have any bearing on it, I think its more that you cant spend your budget on players to play in a way if you need to replace players that currently play in that system and are pivotal to it,

I think that was just wishful thinking on my part NLA!
  • Options
    Gradel jackson and ben haim all at overseas clubs would they be eligiable for the massives?
  • Options
    Cawley just tweeted that Easter has got a foot injury that will require a scan....
  • Options

Got #cafc update for paper. Sounds like end of window will be busy.

— Richard Cawley (@RichCawleySLP) January 27, 2014
  • Options

#cafc also set to sign Standard Liege striker Reza Ghoochannejhad on loan. He'll be known just as Reza by me.

• Options
    cafc-west said:

Cawley just tweeted that Easter has got a foot injury that will require a scan....

We wasn't going for him anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm surprised Goochy hasn't signed for us already, seemed the most obvious from Liege, a striker who can score goals but isn't playing football.
  • Options
    i expect this one can happen tbh, without powelly needing to meet him, for what its worth I think this lad is well worth a look and a chance
  • Options
    Can't see it myself but arsenal supporting mate reckons they are looking at Solly.
  • Options
    kwl said:

Can't see it myself but arsenal supporting mate reckons they are looking at Solly.

Have they got any spare knees for him?

• Options
    kwl said:

not this season, cant see him passing a medical anywhere, he has just had surgery and the window finishes friday

• Options
    cfgs said:

kwl said:

Szczęsny
  • Options

cfgs said:

kwl said:

Szczęsny
    Dont forget Gnabry
  • Options
    cfgs said:

kwl said:

"Gentlemen... we can rebuild him. We have the technology."
  • Options
    kwl said:

As has been said a few times - his knees aren't too clever.

If, however, we could get £2 or 3m for him then now might be the time to take it
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1h
    Got #cafc update for paper. Sounds like end of window will be busy.

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1h
    #cafc also set to sign Standard Liege striker Reza Ghoochannejhad on loan. He'll be known just as Reza by me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Take it Simeon Jackson is a no go then
  • Options

Gucci, very impresive strike rate.
  • Options
    Reza will be quality
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Yeah what happened to that
  • Options
    Would be happy with this. Not a bad scoring record.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Just hope he isn't the new Karim Bagheri
  • Options

Dizzle said:

There's still 4 days of the window left.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Dizzle said:

There's still 4 days of the window left.
    and we may need 2 strikers if piggy goes on loan