Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse vs Fulham

Comments

• Options
    4am here and I can't sleep. anyone got a link to the game please?
  • Options
    And I'm feeling...4-1 lovely!!
  • Options
    This is Embarrasing for palace
  • Options
    surely fulham will declare :-)
  • Options
    "you might as well go home"
  • Options
    It's getting very good! Palarse must be looking forward to Arsenal's visit on Saturday.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

4am here and I can't sleep. anyone got a link to the game please?

http://www.nutjob.eu/ss1tv.html
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

what a pair of beauties!

Didn't know nla was playing.....

• Options
    "...You must be real sh*t, we're winning away" sing the Fulham fans.
  • Options
    On saturday they've got Arsenal? Match of the Day might be entertaining...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Palace chairman sounds sensible. I don't know how he allowed Holloway to squander so much money on so much rubbish though, buying a load of average players, some of which he's not even allowed to pick as he bought too many. Probably ruined any team spirit they would have had after promotion as well.
    Not that I'm complaining of course :-)
  • Options
    Still palace show nothing. Not an offensive peep.
  • Options
    Fulham Chairman looked like Saddam Hussein with a syrup on.
  • Options
    I'm working in the US this week so can't watch the game. But following it on here and Twitter has made my afternoon. Sounds like they're getting an absolute battering!
  • Options
    Most of the Palace players look out of their depth. Whats JT doing signing for this rabble?
  • Options
    why aren't their cheerleaders trying to rouse the team?
  • Options
    That's not a Chairman it's Pinnochio
  • Options
    Don't you love it when the commentators become really condescending "Palace have come a really long way" awwww, bless!
  • Options
    Palace fans booing Bent as he comes off.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Palace Ultra doing his Initiation for the Holmesdale Fanatics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SYNAKOW84Q&feature=youtu.be
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought the Fulham chairman was Ron Jeremy!
  • Options
    Danny Baker ‏@prodnose
    Palace now languish at the foot of the table. Sadly it's a languish they are going to have to speak fluently until April 2014.
  • Options
    Great to see all those proxy blue seats appearing all around that dump well before the final whistle. Palace only have one win and they are now two wins adrift. Even I thought they would manage a better start than this before they collapsed. Sit back and enjoy, we have another six months entertainment.
  • Options
    Lovely. Can't wait for the Arsenal to take them apart.
  • Options
    At the beginning of the season (whilst drunk) I bet a palace mate £50 that they wouldn't even get 20 points all season. It's like printing money................
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    That was the second best volley at Sellhurst... Cantona's being the best ;-)
  • Options
    With nothing to do at about 6 I seriously thought about trying to get a ticket in the Fulham end. Shame.
  • Options
    Mariappa for example isn't a prem league player. He's not even that good a champ player IMO. Strange choices all over by holloway.
  • Options
    I went with a palace supporting mate, Parker played out of his skin.

I sat in the Arthur wait right next to the away fans, hearing them absolutely murder the palace fans in the singing stakes, i had a great time seeing them so happy hahaha
  • Options
    Early rumours Holloway may have resigned. Unconfirmed though