Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight

Comments

• Options

Great Technical boxer with power and an extremely likeable bloke! His message about ''passing the torch'' to AJ was class.
    Pulev v AJ will be a good fight but I cant see Pulev dealing with AJ's size and power.

And Pulev couldn't even get Kevin Johnson out of there recently, I don't see his power being any trouble for AJ. I know Johnson has only been stopped once but he is well past it.

Although I think Pulev is a good opponent boxing skill wise and should bring AJ on further.
  • Options

Great Technical boxer with power and an extremely likeable bloke! His message about ''passing the torch'' to AJ was class.
    Pulev v AJ will be a good fight but I cant see Pulev dealing with AJ's size and power.

And Pulev couldn't even get Kevin Johnson out of there recently, I don't see his power being any trouble for AJ. I know Johnson has only been stopped once but he is well past it.

Although I think Pulev is a good opponent boxing skill wise and should bring AJ on further.
    Yeah I agree, I also think if the Chisora that fought Dillian Whyte fought that well against Pulev, it would have been interesting to see how Pulev would have coped with Chisoras dogged determination!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Amir Khan publicly splitting up with wife and accusing her of cheating with AJ........could get interesting.
  • Options

Ain't Khan publicly splitting up with wife and accusing her of cheating with AJ........could get interesting.

I'd take AJ against Khan!!
  • Options
    I would say Amir should take it on the chin, but we all know he can't!
  • Options
    I feel pretty sorry for Amir. He's a fighter after all, you'd need to be pretty handy to not have the thought of a pro boxer on your case a worrying one. Unless you are Anthony Joshua.

Khan can't take her back, her ninny will be like a clowns pocket after big AJ ploughs in
  • Options
    Surprised no comment on this fight tonight. Heard it on the radio at work but couldn't find it on the telly at all. The BBC experts were all over the place with their analysis and verdicts after the bout.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/41376545
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Riviera said:

Surprised no comment on this fight tonight. Heard it on the radio at work but couldn't find it on the telly at all. The BBC experts were all over the place with their analysis and verdicts after the bout.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/41376545

Lots of close rounds with Hughie mostly working on the back foot with the jab. It was never in million years as wide as the scorecards suggest.

Just finished watching the Campbell fight , only caught the second half but by what I saw he put in a very good performance. Where does he go next? If Linares goes up a weight and gives this title up then maybe he fights for the vacant title but the only other option is Flanagan if that fight can be made.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Wilder doesn’t have much luck with these drug cheat guys. Would love to see Whyte step in for this.

• Options
    Haye v Bellew 2 confirmed for Sunday 17th December at the O2
  • Options
    2nd time for Ortiz...don't care if accidental or not, the people around him should be doing there homework on banned substances. If its for blood pressure then someone should going through these things with a fine tooth comb.

As I say 2nd time now, just give him a life time ban and be done with it.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Good stuff. Was a real shame as was shaping up to be a great fight before the injury. Let's hope they lay off the unnecessary WWE trash talking this time.
  • Options

Carter said:

Good stuff. Was a real shame as was shaping up to be a great fight before the injury. Let's hope they lay off the unnecessary WWE trash talking this time.
    They pretty much gave each other a handjob after the first fight......I think they’ll need to work harder to sell this one.
  • Options

Carter said:

They pretty much gave each other a handjob after the first fight......I think they’ll need to work harder to sell this one.
    I don't think this needs much theatre between the two of them to sell. Haye is a big draw and people who don't like either will get to see one of them humiliated. The undercard will be shit. already I can hear Eddie fucking Hearn saying 'to make a fight like Haye v Bellew it has to be PPV, oh and by the way the undercard will be a handful of Tony Sims fighters having gimmes'
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Wilder doesn’t have much luck with these drug cheat guys. Would love to see Whyte step in for this.

That would be good, build up will be utter cringe though. Potentially Wilder's hardest opponent? I can see Wilder taking it at short notice.
  • Options
    the sunday night is an interesting time, dont know how popular it will be.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

the O2 was booked up the night before already, only available date

not sure this one will be on PPV
  • Options
    100% on PPV
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2017

looking at the ticket prices, ill be staying well clear ticket prices are 60/80/100/150/200/300/500/1000/2000/3000.

heading up to cardiff for aj fight, reasonable undercard and a likeable person ( much more than haye and bellew in my opinion ) the trash talking and drama is all so american, we could do without it.

the only downside to cardiff is millwall are playing them away that day, so the trains were a no-go too pricey and would need a vaccination to board it.
  • Options

buckshee said:

That would be good, build up will be utter cringe though. Potentially Wilder's hardest opponent? I can see Wilder taking it at short notice.
    I would take Whyte to beat Wilder so not sure he will take the fight.
  • Options

100% will be
  • Options
    Bengals/Vikings will be done by 2130 so I will be watching with interest (free). I think Haye will batter him inside 4 this time rnd.
  • Options
    Tony takes him again even easier this time
  • Options

Tony takes him again even easier this time

I think so as well and I think Haye knows that . However if Haye were to win it then it sets up a third fight and even more money for them.
  • Options
    be some sort of controversial Haye win to set 3rd up in summer.
  • Options
    I'm surprised there's a second fight (still time for Hate to pull out) let alone talk of a third!
  • Options
    Much more likely tbf. Await the injury picked up in some exotic training camp location from Haye
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!