Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you jumper in the office?

but seriously, jumper over the shirt when its cold, or is that just not on where you work?

Comments

• Options
    Always wear my suit jacket at Desk all day, would never wear a jumper at work.
  • Options
    I'd rather wear my suit jacket than a jumper.

Fortunately the woman in my room has water for blood, so she alwas has the heating on full blast.
  • Options
    Dancing to "Hot Stuff" in a jumper just doesn't go down well with the ladies at my place of work, so the boss has banned them even if it is cold.
  • Options
    Wearing one at present as the office is evidently not participating in the global warming theme (apart from not burning any fossil fuels...).

Never wear the offending article for meetings, but in the office, who cares??
  • Options
    i've been known to wear a jumper over a shirt on a friday.

prefer a nice cardie though :-)
  • Options
    If it's cold the jumper goes on. which is quite often in our office as our heating/colling system suffers from the mechanical equivalent of Alzheimers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Always wear my suit jacket at Desk all day, would never wear a jumper at work.

Certainly saves ironing the back of shirts :)
  • Options
    OK confession: I am wearing nice zip up jumper/cardy

:)
  • Options
    Well I thought the strip club joke was funny anyway.

Does this topic carry more kudos than one about trains?
  • Options
    Ahh...the pleasures of a casual dress code! This time of year is a jumper/fleece and a pair of jeans (still do suits for important meetings).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tank top ...!!!!!
  • Options
    Ok I must admit I'm now sitting here and suit jacket and my denim jacket, I just went for a walk down leather lane and it is FREEZING outside.
  • Options
    When I read the topic I was expecting Razil to be asking if you gents would get a girly across your desk

What a disappointment you young lads are these days :-(
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Exactly what i thought when i read the thread subject- must be in touch with my feminine side.

Always wear a jumper in the offie unless i'm seeing clients, and even then sometimes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]When I read the topic I was expecting Razil to be asking if you gents would get a girly across your desk

What a disappointment you young lads are these days :-(

I tried to lower the tone!

Actually that could be a good thread...
  • Options
    the thought never crossed my mind when i wrote that....

(large winky thing)