Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Royal Baby

Comments

• Options
    Nelson
  • Options
    Dilbert
  • Options
    Wayne or Waynetta.

• Options
    Whatever they call it, I'm sure that we all agree that we wish the mother and child all the very best - the same as we would any new mum and their child.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Keith
    Garry
    Barry
    or an outside chance of Dave

Nailed on fact and yes it's a boy.
  • Options
    Interesting fact about this baby is that it will be the first descendent of Charles II to sit on the English throne as Kate Middleton is a descendent of one of Charles II's numerous bastard children.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Whatever they call it, I'm sure that we all agree that we wish the mother and child all the very best - the same as we would any new mum and their child.

Absolutely! There'll be a few crackpots who won't agree though no doubt.
  • Options
    Charlotte. FACT
  • Options
    Multi cultural society Fatima Windsor
  • Options
    George if a boy and Elizabeth if a girl.

I work opposite st Mary's hospital and despite being a royalist don't like the fact they've suspended disabled parking in the area for the last 2 weeks for the media to be camped outside. Not that the royals asked for that but it shouldn't have been allowed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

George if a boy and Elizabeth if a girl.

I work opposite st Mary's hospital and despite being a royalist don't like the fact they've suspended disabled parking in the area for the last 2 weeks for the media to be camped outside. Not that the royals asked for that but it shouldn't have been allowed.

But they'd definitely be there like a swarm, so perhaps doing this it is the lesser of two evils and preventing other key areas of the hospital being over ran by the media
  • Options
    I think a nice new name like princess Trixybell sandstorm hurricane Tsunami would work for a girl

• Options
    Frogmela or Spudulike
  • Options
    Dodi
  • Options
    If it's a girl: Chlamydia. Or Rubella.
  • Options
    Prince Wayne or Princess Waynetta
  • Options
    Off_it said:

This. There will be mass media hysteria but its not their fault. Wish them all the best.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    I'm going for Spudulika or Frogmella if it's a girl and Brian if it's a boy
  • Options
    Yolanda.
  • Options
    Lots more activity out there this morning. Some paps on bikes, doors of the satellite vans open and buttons flashing and security walking around, more press on the ladders opposite the door and also a police van.

Could be soon folks! I'm quite excited. Unless Clarence House starts updating it's twitter feed with labour updates, then I might change my stance!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keep us posted Sausage!
  • Options
    boy or girl, the name should be Bank Holiday.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Sausage!

great name. Congrats to Will and Kate.
  • Options
    love a royal wedding or birth me
  • Options
    DRFDRF
    edited July 2013
    I think that they should name him after a famous singer if it's a boy and a celebrity's daughter if its a girl:

Prince or Princess. That will really confuse people. King Price would be so cool.
  • Options
    They should call the baby Yann, doncha agree?
  • Options
    Josey
  • Options
    Gertrude or Cuthbert
  • Options

Interesting fact about this baby is that it will be the first descendent of Charles II to sit on the English throne as Kate Middleton is a descendent of one of Charles II's numerous bastard children.

Think that was Diana, not Kate - so William should be the first descendent of Charles II to sit on throne.