Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sean Lock @ The Orchard, Dartford

I've got 2 tickets for tomorrow nights sold out show and can no longer go.
If anyone couldn't get tickets and can get to Deptford (office hours) or around the Abbey Wood area (early evening) tomorrow to pick the tickets up let me know.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone else go last night? 7/10 for me. Started slowly and I don't think I laughed for the first 15 minutes but some of his stuff is really quite original and dry.
    Charlton fan sitting in front of me checking the score at Cardiff for us was a touch....
  • Options
    I saw Sean Lock recently - usually like him, but found 2 hours of him a bit much. Especially when he accused someone in the audience of recording his act and he verbally laid into him called him 'thieving c**t', but it was a plug socket on the wall behind the man with a small red light! Uncomfortable viewing and a strange apology.
  • Options
    I'm a fan but I think he's better in the panel show scenario environment than doing stand up.
  • Options
    my brother went last night. Said it was really good.
  • Options
    Saw him at The Apollo a few years back. Thought he was ok but the show did drag a bit.
  • Options
    I don't mind Sean Lock on TV but wouldn't pay good money to go and see him live. Mind you I am not a great one for seeing comedians live anyway my mate saw Peter Kaye last year said it was a huge rip off and Kaye wasn't that funny.
  • Options
    we went to the 'sean lock - work in progress' at leicester square theatre. Was great - would be interested to know what made it to the real show. recommend to anyone - only a tenner and v funny, mainly because some of the jokes aren't funny and the reaction to it is hilarious.
  • Options
    went to that leicester square gig as well. was a laugh and the price was good an all.