Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can it get any worse

Freezing cold, bleak economic outlook, embroiled in a tense relegation fight and now.....................................the Boomtown Rats are to reunite!
To be fair my dismay is probably due to a bloke I worked with. Every monday you guessed it, he broke into song " tell me why I don't like Mondays" and then he decided to change the lyrics for every day of the week and this went on and on. Sir Bob, I know you have done lots of good but equally you have a lot to answer for!

Comments

• Options
    The Fine Art of Surfacing is a great album.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Fair play. Pity he did not regale us with some of the tracks apart and not just one!

• Options
    Bloody hell, they must be pushing the Stones in the "ugliest band in the land" stakes !
  • Options
    I never realised what that song was about until someone told me recently.

I felt a bit like Alan Partridge when he thought that U2 just didn't like Sundays much.
  • Options

Bloody hell, they must be pushing the Stones in the "ugliest band in the land" stakes !

Keith Richards will be very dissapointed to lose that status. He is still smarting at dropping out of the top ten of the people most likely to die.

• Options
    TELL ME WHY!
  • Options
    pettgra said:

Macronate said:

Fair play. Pity he did not regale us with some of the tracks apart and not just one!

probably been no worse than Geldof who i gather is dreadful live.

• Options
    Any band who have a bloke in it called Johnnie Fingers are great. End Of!