Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thanks Chris

For getting us out of league one but your time is up, always be a great footballer in my eyes, never a championship manager though! Cue the blind

Comments

• Options
    Turn it in
  • Options
  • Options
    So true I said it twice
  • Options
    Gary behave dude
  • Options
    Yeah never a Championship manager. Not as if he's currently in charge of a promoted team with limited resources sitting in mid-table. Oh wait....
  • Options
    Like a fucking seesaw this site.

Win a game and we are planning trips to old trafford and moaning about the cost of premier league season tickets. Dont win a game and our knobs have fallen off just as Brittney Spears turns up gagging for it cos the 4 minute warning has sounded.

As gutting and appalling as today's performance was we are still doing ok for the money we have and dont think Mourinhio would be walking the league with this squad and budget.
  • Options

Gary behave dude

Who shall we get then?
  • Options
    "Never a Championship manager" - that is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read. WE'RE A PROMOTED TEAM! WITH NO MONEY! IN MID -TABLE!!!!!
  • Options
    Fecking anyone but Powell
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Possibly the worst comment of the day, and we've had a few good'uns this evening.
  • Options
    Fuck it... Great player and person.

Manager....No!
  • Options

"Never a Championship manager" - that is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read. WE'RE A PROMOTED TEAM! WITH NO MONEY! IN MID -TABLE!!!!!

Do you actually go to games?
    Shit football last season shit football this season..fact

• Options
    edited March 2013
    for getting us into a position, with substantially last seasons team, where our survival in this division lies in our own hands with 8 games remaining.
  • Options
    He aint got a clue who to play!
  • Options
    SE10 said:

Fuck it... Great player and person.

Manager....No!

Exactly

• Options

Like a fucking seesaw this site.

Win a game and we are planning trips to old trafford and moaning about the cost of premier league season tickets. Dont win a game and our knobs have fallen off just as Brittney Spears turns up gagging for it cos the 4 minute warning has sounded.

As gutting and appalling as today's performance was we are still doing ok for the money we have and dont think Mourinhio would be walking the league with this squad and budget.

Spot on.

• Options
    Might bump all these threads back up at the end of the season if we're midtable.
  • Options
    What will it take, I despair sometimes with Charlton fans.
  • Options
    I dont think its a 'thanks and goodbye' moment yet - however, you can imagine Jimenez looking at these home performances and wondering about S/T ticket sales for next season and seeing Adkins and Di Canio on the sidelines.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    scabbyhorse I am not a big fan of Powells management but we have one of the best away records in this division to go alongside the worst home record. Now is not the time to call him out. We will get to the end of the season in this division and we will stay up and then we will need to review the footballing staff and management objectively. Now is not the time to be a troll.
  • Options
    Millwall bring in loans whichaffect games we bring in loans who are not match fit.....wake up
  • Options

I dont think its a 'thanks and goodbye' moment yet - however, you can imagine Jimenez looking at these home performances and wondering about S/T ticket sales for next season and seeing Adkins and Di Canio on the sidelines.

Honestly, I wouldn't blame people not renewing after what they've seen over the course of this season. Enough poor performances to last a lifetime.

Would rather Jimenez focused his time on improving the squad rather than thinking the manager is to blame.
  • Options
    Obika.......lol .
    ..and no im not a troll
  • Options
    they should be made to listen to the piss taking scum every day for the next year--------------although id wont make a fekin rats shit of differance
  • Options
    Come to think of it how many of powells loans have worked out?
    Frimpong qaulity for wolves comes to Charlton .......what system are we playing?
    .....o lets try to hit teams on the break at home.
  • Options
    Powell is the man, that's for sure.

The scariest thing is, I worry that those in charge may also agree with the likes of who want him out. There's absolutely no one else for the job.

We're he to go I'd only want Adkins because he seems like a Charlton sort of manager. Or Curbs ;)
  • Options

Might bump all these threads back up at the end of the season if we're midtable.

Bump all you like dude, because in a years time it will be me who is proved right.

• Options

Bump all you like dude, because in a years time it will be me who is proved right.

Just like you 'Powell out brigade' were proved right when you were calling for his head after his first season in charge....
  • Options
    troll