Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant

Comments

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Yann was superb for us, but that was a long time ago now, he'll be 37 not long into this coming season, he won't be the player that left us. Would be great to see him in the red shirt again, but he's not the answer to our Magennis problem.

He has a first touch and a football brain . Yann 2-0 Magennis
  • Options
    Cawley claims that Yann is going back to France
  • Options
    Sir Yann
  • Options
    Regardless if you look at Wiki you'll see he played more games and scored more goals for Charlton than any other club he played for

The Valley will always be his home!!!
  • Options
    He'll score against us in the World Cup final. Inevitable.
  • Options

Yann was interested in returning in the last window, the money was, I believe, right but his wife sadly was not keen on a return. Shame
    Scoham said:
  • Options
    I was in Birmingham last weekend in the same hotel as the Reading team. I spoke to one of there Physio. Who told me Yann had moved back to France 🇫🇷 To be with his family no mention of him playing football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mark my words. In years to come, Lyle Taylor will be more of a legend than Yann

That's some boots to fill! Hope you are right though.
  • Options
    Lyle is the closest think we have had to Yann.
  • Options

Mark my words. In years to come, Lyle Taylor will be more of a legend than Yann

Shame no one will be there to see it
  • Options
    Think it’s fair to say a Kermorgant - Taylor partnership for a season would of been great.
  • Options
    Stewart said:

Think it’s fair to say a Kermorgant - Taylor partnership for a season would of been great.

Look at the Positives, Yanns still playing

It COULD happen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The last day of the season when Bournemouth's Championship winning side came to town saw Yann being the kernel as he played the ball on the ground to Wilson, Ritchie, Pugh, Arter etc as he was the maestro who orchestrated the moves which ran rings around a struggling Cafc side.

For the sake of 2 grand a week we lost a good 3 years of a very special Charlton player.

Roland’s fault. Katrien didn’t help but it was down to Roland.
  • Options
    Sage said:

The last day of the season when Bournemouth's Championship winning side came to town saw Yann being the kernel as he played the ball on the ground to Wilson, Ritchie, Pugh, Arter etc as he was the maestro who orchestrated the moves which ran rings around a struggling Cafc side.

For the sake of 2 grand a week we lost a good 3 years of a very special Charlton player.

Roland’s fault. Katrien didn’t help but it was down to Roland.
    Yann was too old to be offered a new contract and disappeared into obscurity after he left us or so RD thinks...
  • Options
    Truly special player. I have not seen any striker as good in the air as him in any Charlton side or any side that has come up against us.
  • Options
    Sold to Bournemouth ten years ago today.