Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U21's sold out

no luck for me I'm afraid , kept getting down to a couple of thousand from the front of the queue and got cut off.

Comments

• Options
    pile of shit
  • Options
    Very frustrating, i got on at 3. Kicked off 6 times.
  • Options
    Makes you wonder what the point in paying this membership fee for ef is.
  • Options
    I got to ordering 4 tickets and pressed the confirm button and it dissappeared! tried later and it said I couldn't have any as I had already ordered 4 yet I have no e mail confirmimg that or no money has been taken from my account so not sure whether I have tickets or not!
  • Options
    On EBAY £109 for 3 tickets - f****** scumbags....... giving some old crap oh i bought them and realised i can;t go.
  • Options
    should inform the FA and get a refund then, plenty of people willing to buy. selfish buggers.

i'm v nervous about glastonbury now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]On EBAY £109 for 3 tickets - f****** scumbags....... giving some old crap oh i bought them and realised i can;t go.

Looks fairly genuine to me... if he was in it for the profit, then surely he'd have got the full 4 tickets.... Up to £150 now - it'll only go as high as someone's prepared to pay for them....
  • Options
    Where abouts are your ticket suzi?
  • Options
    So what will happen when you apply for actual England First Team Qualifying tickets..! Gonna be a nightmare..
  • Options
    block 109 row 40
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So what will happen when you apply for actual England First Team Qualifying tickets..! Gonna be a nightmare..

Shouldn't be for me, should get them on the Englandfans priority
  • Options
    I got down to a about 11 mins wait - had four separate windows open counting down hoping one would come in... then while waiting logged on to this site which promptly crashed had to click "end now" to close it and it closed down all my windows which i had been on for well over an hour. not impressed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]On EBAY £109 for 3 tickets - f****** scumbags....... giving some old crap oh i bought them and realised i can;t go.

Looks fairly genuine to me... if he was in it for the profit, then surely he'd have got the full 4 tickets.... Up to £150 now - it'll only go as high as someone's prepared to pay for them....

Nah all a ruse to pull people in EBAY is full of dodgy shysters.
  • Options
    i tried to open up 2 windows the first time, and it said it would kick me out to have more than 2.
    frustrating wasn't it.

i've told my friend who didn't get any either to mail the fa about the problems, and ask if they can inform people of a resale once all the ebay tickets get rescinded (if they do) no harm in asking and getting on a reserve list type thing?
  • Options
    i wonder if the walk from wembley park tube to the stadium still smells of pi**
  • Options
    It all looks a lot nicer down Wembley Way, and Wembley Park is a lot lot better.

See you on the Jubilee Line then?
  • Options
    I used firefox and opened about 10 tabs at a time, eventually one of them was the log in screen.

The way the ticket allocation has worked out has been a joke. I've only ever seen England play once before and I got 3 tickets, whereas someone like Palacehater has seen them play away a number of times and couldn't get anything. Complete joke.
  • Options
    TBH fairplay to anyone that has got them. However considering the FA has always spouted stuff about priority to anyone who pays the subscription you will have priority to any event at the new stadium. They decided to hold a ballot for this Wembley open day so why not keep 20k or so of the tickets aside for EF members to have first dibs on. Seems a bit silly to me. Also wasnt it quite obvious to the FA putting them on gen sale would mean plenty buying purely to sell on at higher rates.
  • Options
    You seen on EF messageboard, The FA are asking people to dob people in on Ebay, that's great, but if they had sold this right then they wouldn't have had the problems
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]You seen on EF messageboard, The FA are asking people to dob people in on Ebay, that's great, but if they had sold this right then they wouldn't have had the problems

You got a link to the forum please Rothko?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You need an Englandfans Number to get into it
  • Options
    The thing is, the FA take £2m off Englandfans Members every qualifing campaign
  • Options
    it does seem like an unfair way to do the tickets. definately should have been some kinda priority.

having said that....i can't afford to be a member of england fans, and afford to go to the games as well. (similarly with valley gold!)
    i went to germany 2006, and am hoping to go to the euros, and I'm also paying into a fund for south africa 2010, however, going for the atmosphere and to catch any games with any teams, not specifically england. i'll enter into the open ballot for tickets and take what i'm given, if anything. got tickets through fifa for brazil v australia for germany that was great :-)
  • Options
    The priority will be in for the full internationals
  • Options
    Due to closeness of the date, there was no time to prioritise for this one. Englandfans will have no problems getting tickets for next home games.
  • Options
    35,000 available for Englandfans for the friendly at the end of May
  • Options
    how many fans in englandfans?
  • Options
    25,000 EF+ members, 6,000 EF (home only) members. The FA are pushing membership a bit at the moment to fill the 4,000 spaces.

Worth it, you get a fiver off match tickets
  • Options
    There's loads of tickets on ebay. Complete joke, probably end up getting snapped up by some jocks who'll make sure we fail the safety certificate!!!

I'm going to sign up for the englandfan thing though.