Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace mascot

Is he crb checked ? Gyrating to the away fans where their is children and doing other sexual shit . Nonce

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I thought that was all a little close to the mark.

I wasn't offended in the slightest but you couldn't go and do that in the street could you?
  • Options
    Nonce . Not joking either . Doing sexual positions on a pitch and other bacon stuff . Prob a grown man in that costume
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I thought the Palace mascot was Kid Jensen, used to work for the BBC on TOTP and Radio1....?
  • Options
    It was disturbing on so many levels. I will be sleeping with the light on tonight.
  • Options
    That twat should be nicked for offensive gestures.
  • Options
    Wasnt he the NFL mascot for Jacksonville along with the cheerleaders?
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Wasnt he the NFL mascot for Jacksonville along with the cheerleaders?

Explains it - the NFL play Gary fucking Glitter during match breaks!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    This is the pervert...

His name is Jaxson De Ville
  • Options
    is this a would ya?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    https://twitter.com/JaxsonDeVille

Apparently he made our keeper cry and bullied our fans?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seriously? I'm crying laughing at the g string gyrations.looks so odd!
  • Options
    American mascots, cheerleaders, fake ultras, goal music - proper Football club that is...
  • Options
    He seems pretty worried that he took it too far. He tweeted "will the #cafc fans have a good sense of humour about 2day?" and "hopes #cafc fans aren't too mad"
  • Options
    What an embarrassment of a football club.
    Seriously, they must have something wrong with them.

Are people born in the Croydon area injected with some sort of simpleton drug?
  • Options
    This needs to be reported.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yeah fair play to him - he does keep mentioning us in his tweets. Personally I thought he was quality.

Just some random Jaguar mascot turning up at a football game - in another country - just to mock the away fans. Then, content and satisfied in the knowledge that he's done enough mocking for the day, he decides to relax by sitting on the pitch and perving over some cheerleaders... Legend.

I think he's even more of a legend now I know he actually has nothing to do with Palace!

Would I want to see him at Charlton though? No. He doesn't belong at a football match; but neither do cheerleaders, fake pseudo-Italian wannabe fans, wooden seats or goal music. So all in all, he was one of the better things about today.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

American mascots, cheerleaders, fake ultras, goal music - proper Football club that is...

spot on,if that isn't 'Americanisation' in a nutshell I don't know what is. It's like a bloody twenty20 match

• Options
    cafctom said:

Makes you want to puke, they may have had the upper hand this season but I'd hate to be one of them...
  • Options
    Palace fan myself - embarassing all that. New owners seem obsessed with injecting American style build up to games with cheerleaders and whatnot, this latest effort a f*cking cringe
  • Options
    The constant noise of the pa announcer advertising season tickets started to grate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How is a nonce a legend
  • Options
    If you didn't know, you could guess he was American. They really are a country of ar****les!
  • Options
    Jaxson DeVille ‏@JaxsonDeVille
    @PeteEagle_CPFC: DID YOÙ SEE THE KEEPER CRY! DIIIIIIID YOU SEE THE KEEPER CRY! #cpfc #southlondonisours” MY HEX ON THEIR GOALIE WORKED!
  • Options
    He was pissing of the goalie coach Ben Roberts, by messing up the cones/giving him a bit of lip, not Hamer, daft tit but I found it quite funny
  • Options
    Only a matter of time before Palace employ someone to dress up as Mickey Mouse and bang one out in the centre circle.

Why? Seriously why?

Strange, strange club.

If that Jaguar is there to appeal to kids then cant understand why the whole thrusting in a thong thing. If it is to appeal to simpleton adults then he'll find a more abundant target audience back home across the pond.

I'm haunted by it.
  • Options
    He was a bit weird. Was also cringy them come out with south London and proud at the start, the goal music after all that was to be expected.
  • Options
    A mascot in a thong thrusting, beyond cringe worthy.

Just awaiting the eventuality of them becoming 'Crystal Palace Soccer Team'.
  • Options
    And this is called entertainment , blooming heck.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Seems quite proud if himself on his twitter timeline.

Quite how anyone thinks moves that clearly had sexual undertones are appropriate for mascot who is supposed to appeal to youngsters is beyond me.

Noticed in the first half the poilce moved him from the corner of the arthur waite to the main stand.
  • Options
    There's really no redeeming features of Crystal Palace.

GLEEEEEEENNN?