Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR v Liverpool

Sitting here watching QPR 3-0 down to Liverpool after 27 minutes, the question that comes to mind is are they worse than we were in our 2006/07 relegation season? I remember our shambolic 3-0 home loss to Liverpool but I think QPR look even worse than we did, Liverpool look Iike scoring at will.

Comments

• Options
    Think Red Nev was right when he said defending is getting worse, QPR's has been dire today
  • Options
    Harry's motivational skills seem to have deserted him. I don't know if he's waiting for the transfer window but I reckon it'll be too late by then. They were pretty crap last year and haven't improved.

Are you watching Rodney Marsh?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    QPR ? .. too many changes, too many players who are nowhere near as 'cool' as they think they are, too many dodgy 'keepers .. QPR ? .. Quick Please REINFORCEMENTS for 'arry They will go down with all hands .. too many players on ridiculously long and over lucrative contracts
  • Options
    YEP ,,, Can see them buying hamer in january..
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Think Red Nev was right when he said defending is getting worse, QPR's has been dire today

At times it has almost looked like QPR were letting Liverpool score, like a bowler in cricket bowling long hops to force a declaration.

Very strange.

• Options
    Just after the 2nd goal did anyone else hear the commentator say "this has been a record number of goals scored in a calender year in the premier league. this has also been a record number of goals conceded in a calender year in the premier league".

Am I missing something here cause surely that's the same thing??
  • Options
    Why do Sky persist with Jamie Redknapp ? His analysis of the first Suarez goal just now was abominable "he's a street baller, you can imagine him playing football in the street" wtf are you on about !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Why do Sky persist with Jamie Redknapp ? His analysis of the first Suarez goal just now was abominable "he's a street baller, you can imagine him playing football in the street" wtf are you on about !

Ha ha yeah that made me laugh
  • Options
    J redknapp has as much tactical knowledge as his dad, zilch. Gary Neville is streets better than him as an analyst.
  • Options
    Jamie Redknapp seems like a lovely bloke but he does talk poo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Choo Choo
  • Options
    They should have kept Hughes. At least he showed some passion. Ha
  • Options
    Club is a total basket case. Riduclous wage bill and will be in the chapionship unable to offload most of them.
  • Options
    Clint Hill - Championship Defender - against Luis Suarez - top class international striker. Total Mis-match. It was so one-sided it was funny. Hill didn't know what had happened on the first goal and then ran away from him on the second so he wasn't embarrassed again.

Totally agree on Jamie Redknapp. I don't think he realises what a dummy he looks he when he's alongside the likes of Souness and Gullit on Champions League nights. I get the impression they let him ramble on, with a few buzzwords, before we'll tell you what really happened.
  • Options
    QPR look really bad....Clint Hill, Shaun Derry, LMFAO. They wouldn't play in the championship...
  • Options
    QPR - ideas above their station. Officially a bigger club than us when they are fleetingly Premier League. Next season they will be back to where they belong and in financial chaos as they have to sort out the mess that they have brought on their own heads with the pile of bad signings they made on fresh contracts during the close season. It would have been cheaper for their owner to have bought into West Ham who he actually supports. No sympathy for them whatsoever. Harry's good but he's not Jesus.
  • Options
    We were better than QPR when we went down. We even won two league games under Dowie and one under Les Reed (Blackburn?) By the end of the season we were not a bad side at all...just not quite good enough to go on a long enough run to make up the difference. Some of the teams near the bottom of this season's league look appalling. Having said that, some of the teams at the top look brilliant.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Faye, Traore, Hasselbaink, Diawara...........................Mbia, Cisse, Bosingwa, Diakite.............say no more! The similarities are scary!

• Options
    E-cafc said:

Faye, Traore, Hasselbaink, Diawara...........................Mbia, Cisse, Bosingwa, Diakite.............say no more! The similarities are scary!

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options

Next season they will be back to where they belong and in financial chaos as they have to sort out the mess that they have brought on their own heads with the pile of bad signings they made on fresh contracts during the close season. It would have been cheaper for their owner to have bought into West Ham who he actually supports.

Lucky for them he's minted, so unless the owner pulls out they are fine for cash.. sadly a position we have never been in.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Next season they will be back to where they belong and in financial chaos as they have to sort out the mess that they have brought on their own heads with the pile of bad signings they made on fresh contracts during the close season. It would have been cheaper for their owner to have bought into West Ham who he actually supports.

Lucky for them he's minted, so unless the owner pulls out they are fine for cash.. sadly a position we have never been in.

Let's be clear here, Fernandes is a wealthy guy but he is no Abramovich, he would find I very,very painful to drop 100 million quid, make no mistake about that.