Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrity Big Brother

Don't watch the show but heard our very own Jim Davidson might be going in, potential winner or first out ?

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2012
    It's only a game so, he may put up a real good fight.
  • Options
    His son posts on here regularly so maybe he can let us know? :-)

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Love JD, one if the funniest blokes about!
  • Options
    We should have a thread about who does/doesn't like him. Bit surprised we haven't had one before.
  • Options

We should have a thread about who does/doesn't like him. Bit surprised we haven't had one before.

I agree, never seen one before. We could make it a sticky!
  • Options
    "Used to drink with him, nice bloke."
  • Options
    good luck jim,funny man
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    He was in a "celebrity chef" programme a few years ago & left early after he continually said things that one of the contestants found offensive. (If I remember correctly).

I doubt he'll last long. He's not exactly tactful & speaks his mind.
  • Options
    Jim Davidson is set to appear in Celebrity Big Brother, according to reports, despite getting booted off Hell's Kitchen for offensive comments he made to Brian Dowling.

Big Brother host Brian ended up in tears when he appeared on the cooking show with Jim in 2007 and the comedian was booted off by ITV following complaints from viewers.

• Options
    Thankfully Justin Lee Collins turned down the opportunity; that creature doesn't deserve any air time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Not THAT regulary!

• Options
    cafcfred4 said:

Curb_It said:

Not THAT regulary!

Tell your old dad that, if he goes in the BB house, he'll get my vote!
  • Options
    Can't help but think it will only end in tears . Hopefully I'm wrong and it will lead to the second coming of JD.
  • Options

He was in a "celebrity chef" programme a few years ago & left early after he continually said things that one of the contestants found offensive. (If I remember correctly).

I doubt he'll last long. He's not exactly tactful & speaks his mind.

Big Brother is a whole different level of dross, he should go in the Jungle... think JD would be good on that

• Options
    I'm no particular fan of Jim Davidson, although a night in a seaside theatre watching him 30 plus years ago was better than I expected, but he was a comedian of his time and judging him and his material by the standards of today is unfair in my view.

I don't hear the same uproar when the Frankie Boyles and Jimmy Carrs of this world (to name but two) mock disabled people which, in my opinion, is every bit as offensive as anything Davidson has ever done on stage.
  • Options
    anybody who can make Brian Dowling cry gets my vote.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I'm no particular fan of Jim Davidson, although a night in a seaside theatre watching him 30 plus years ago was better than I expected, but he was a comedian of his time and judging him and his material by the standards of today is unfair in my view.

I don't hear the same uproar when the Frankie Boyles and Jimmy Carrs of this world (to name but two) mock disabled people which, in my opinion, is every bit as offensive as anything Davidson has ever done on stage.

I wanna smash Boyle's face in when he mocks people with Down's Syndrome. JD would never stoop as low as to mock people like that._
  • Options
    Him being a Charlton fan doesn't stop him from being a tosser. Don't care about this one bit
  • Options

Him being a Charlton fan doesn't stop him from being a tosser. Don't care about this one bit

still took the time to open, read and reply though
  • Options

Zzzzzz
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wish everyone could be as popular as me!
  • Options
    puts on warm cardie and settles back for the ride....I'll give it to 10pm tonight
  • Options

I assume you know him well then?
  • Options
    fatkit said:

puts on warm cardie and settles back for the ride....I'll give it to 10pm tonight

Have you changed your user name Henry?

:-)
  • Options
    He'll behave .. he probably needs the money
  • Options
    Bit more respect needed seeing as the mans son posts on here I think
  • Options

Bit more respect needed seeing as the mans son posts on here I think

This
  • Options
    Used to it.

Fire away chaps!
  • Options
    cafcfred4 said:

Used to it.

Fire away chaps!

Good shout cafcfred4 !
  • Options
    Got a lot of time for Jim... Will be interesting to see what happens with that Brian fella after the Hell's Kitchen incident