Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Only one team to watch tonight

UEFA Cup Last 16
Braga v Tottenham

"Did you know?
Never mind Los Arsenalistas, they should be known as Los Addickistas this season as, like Charlton, they have gone through three managers so far. First up was highly-rated Carlos Carvalhal, who quit for "personal reasons" claiming he was at a "dead end" after six months in the job only to take over at struggling Beira Mar 48 hours later. That was November and the club were eighth. Cue the arrival of Rogerio Goncalves, who lasted until February before leaving by mutual consent with the club fifth in the table and halfway through their tie against Parma. Up stepped his assistant Jorge Costa who has won two and lost one of his three games in charge. Recognise the name? He won the Champions League with Porto and also turned out for Charlton in a back four that read Young-Fish-Costa-Fortune. " (BBC Sport)

Up Los Addickistas!

Comments

• Options
    He comes from Portugal
  • Options
    After the favour we done you lot last Sunday, you would have thought you would have shown us a little more support :-)
  • Options
    come on jorgey, remember the addicks and do it for us!!!
  • Options
    is there an fc braga message board anywhere, we can teach them the jorge costa song???
  • Options
    I have got a little win double on the Barcodes and the Spuds - so come on the those two!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]He comes from Portugal[/quote]
    he far king hates millwall
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    This seems to be their forum - Spuds have been getting on there!

http://www.scbraga.pt/foruns/viewtopic.php?t=4504&sid=53ac83f2b610bc2bc2f003d6bcb6c053
  • Options
    can't be true spurs, they haven't sworn and have been reasonably polite :-)
  • Options
    Is that right it's a 9.35 kick off? At least I can watch Newcastle first.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Is that right it's a 9.35 kick off? At least I can watch Newcastle first.

Portugal kick offs always seem later in this comp, so it probably is.

So quiet on here today that I am actually discussing Spurs! Pun competition anyone? Sco anecdote about seeing Mr Pardew?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, just checked, they're both on C5 one after the other.