Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fuller contract

Is he on pay as you play?

How much he on a week anyone know

Comments

• You need to check with Twitter Ledge they all have the details
  • Prefer to ask the know it alls on here of that's ok with you
  • How much do you earn Ledge?
  • Much more if he went south of the river
  • I would imagine it is heavily weighted on appearances and goals bonuses with a modest (for his standard) basic. I would still imagine he is our highest paid player though. All purely speculation, no sources, no tweets, no vendettas.
  • not sure how much he is on, but sure he got a 1 year contract with further year option
  • Not sure.

Not really sure its our business to be discussing someone else's money on a public forum either personally.
  • I would imagine it is heavily weighted on appearances and goals bonuses with a modest (for his standard) basic

So he made good money last night.
  • cafctom said:

Not sure.

Not really sure its our business to be discussing someone else's money on a public forum either personally.

I agree, but its never stopped others doing so
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

Not sure.

What when we directly contribute to it? Yes, sounds silly to me.
  • cafctom said:

Not sure.

Not sure that logic holds up ISaw - by that thinking everyone's salary should be public knowledge because someone is always contributing towards it eirther through taxes or money spent at private businesses.
  • Fuller is getting well paid. His goal last night showed why. We were drifting towards stalemate or a loss, then BANG .. out of the blue. The problem is Fuller does not look too fit. He's been round the block a few times and I feel that he just does enough to keep his career going while having a good time in the process.
  • He's worth whatever we're paying him.

Gained at least two points because of him last night.
  • cafctom said:

Not sure.

Not sure that logic holds up ISaw - by that thinking everyone's salary should be public knowledge because someone is always contributing towards it eirther through taxes or money spent at private businesses.
    That's a bit of an extension on my thought process. I just think we as fans who put hundreds or thousands of pounds in some cases into Charlton's coffers per season are entitled to be interested in who is taking what out. I've given up on where my taxes go a long time ago!
  • cafctom said:

Not sure.

That's a bit of an extension on my thought process. I just think we as fans who put hundreds or thousands of pounds in some cases into Charlton's coffers per season are entitled to be interested in who is taking what out. I've given up on where my taxes go a long time ago!
    You can request information on all public sector salaries etc via your local council. They are obliged to give salary bands for roles and money spent on consultants via freedom of information requests.
    I know this is different to charlton/footballers but tbh I don't see problem as they earn from us.