Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our friends from South Bermondsey (bit of fun)

2»

Comments

• Options
    My braindead mate who 'supports' Millwall said to me earlier in the week "Did you see the highlights from the Derby game on Saturday. Dreadful. And one of their fans pushed the Derby manager over. Why would they do that - they were fucking winning"

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllll
  • Options
    A millwall friend was looking glum so I asked what was up, he replied, "My girlfriend said I'm a keeper" "What's wrong with that?" I said. "We've been going out for 2 years and she doesn't know I play in midfield".

Miiiiiiiii
  • Options
    last December when we played them I went into a pub and started chatting quite nicely to a millwall fan. we were talking about the game then about the weather and then I happen to mention that Christmas was just around the corner, without warning he stood up and went looking for it.

I know a millwall fan who went to the aquarium to buy a Blu-ray

I know another millwall fan who always uses old spice in his cooking

that same millwall fan wanted to know how long he sleeps at night. so he took a ruler to bed with him

miiiillllllll

• Options
    I knew one who was so fucking tight, he'd wake up in the night to see if he had lost any sleep.
  • Options
    Did you hear about the Millwall fan that f*cked a Princess?

He burnt his bollocks on the exhaust pipe!
  • Options
    I'm curious about that song they play which seems to be their equivalent of our beloved anthem "The Red Red Robin". On previous visits to the sewage farm, I've tried to make out the words but alas can only decipher some. It starts with:

They're all scum, they're all scum, they're all sc-ummm,
    They're all scum, down at the den.

As I said, I couldn't make out the rest of the lyrics, except for this bit:

I've had my jellied eels and I've had my pint of beer,
    But I haven't had a bath for over a year

Can anyone help with what the words are? If not, maybe we can just make up our own.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    My sisters had me baby

They say he looks like me

He's gonna have an asbo by the time he's three

Ta fuck with all the changing
    When he as a poo

He looks a proper fella with is new Millwall tattoo

Let em cum
    Let em cum
    Let em cum
    Let em all cum darn todah Den
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options

Q. What do you get if you put 32 Millwall fans in a room?
    A. A full set of teeth.

Ha ha ha! Been reading these out at work all evening!
  • Options

Walking along Welling High St, i could see in the distance this fella in a Millwall shirt trying to cross the road. A mins later i'm up level with him, there's no let up in the traffic, and he's still standing there. Feeling sorry for him, i thought i'd help him out
    "sorry fella, there's a zebra crossing just round the corner"
    "really?" he replied, "well i hope its having more luck than i'm having"

Miiiiiiiiiiiii.....

Ha ha ha, the "miiiii" at the end makes me laugh even more!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many Millwall fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Three.

One to hold the lightbulb, two to turn the ladder.
  • Options
    How many letters does it take for a spanner to sing?

Millll......
  • Options
    News has spread that the Millwall fans are getting a boat to The Valley on Saturday.......image
  • Options
    Very good AFKA. I was sure the punch line was going to be " Jesus shakes the Millwall fans hand, who sees the error of his ways, buys an red n white scarf and becomes an Addick forevermore. But yours is funnier
  • Options
    redman said:

Very good AFKA. I was sure the punch line was going to be " Jesus shakes the Millwall fans hand, who sees the error of his ways, buys an red n white scarf and becomes an Addick forevermore. But yours is funnier

I think so...
  • Options
    This is all rather nasty, you horrible little meanies.
  • Options
    New celebrity supporter
    http://youtu.be/8XM9jV8JnMY