Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which team do you dislike and why?

Aside from the obvious Palace, Millwall etc...

Which team do you hate, and why?

Mine personally is Liverpool. Alot of it is to do with Stevie G and his grimey little accent.

Comments

• Liverpool for me too. Living in the past, divine right to be at the top etc. Although some of that hate has subsided since Shelvey joined them.
  • Chelsea and Leeds.

• Tottenham
    Celtic
    Man Utd
  • Stoke
    Celtic
    Chelsea

Could be a long list to be fair.
  • Manchester United. Coming from Surrey most people naturally support them purely because they're the winners. You get mostly United, a few Arsenal and Chelsea, slightly fewer Liverpool and some Spurs. The vast majority are glory supporting United fans who not only follow a team for their success but also somehow think they can take the piss when Charlton lose or get relegated (twice, thanks lads). I didn't have a local team, but my dad's from near Charlton so I'm Charlton. For them it's just jumping on the winners' bandwagon. As a result I always used to get the dread going in knowing United had won and Charlton had probably got turned over by Bolton. On the off chance we won of course, the response - 'so what, you're still crap and we're top'. Add on Fergie time, suspicious ref decisions and Lord Ferg's terrifying control over officials and the media and they're a repellant team to me. Drove me mad that we could beat Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool but never United
  • Chelsea, I hate their plastic fans. I know all the big teams have them, but proportionally they must have the most.

• arsenal
    man u
    celtic
    roma
    grimsby
  • Blackburn
    Coventry
  • chelsea, leeds, coventry, massives, tottingham
  • edited November 2012
    Celtic
    Spurs
    Celtic Reserves
    Arsenal
    Celtic Youth
  • Sponsored links:

• Chelsea, Liverpool, Glasgow Rangers.
  • Different mix !
  • MK Dons, MK Dons & MK Dons.
  • Millwall
    Palace
    Chelsea
    Glasgow Rangers
    Bristol City
    Stoke
    Cardiff
    Birmingham City
    Wolves
    Wycombe
    Lazio
    Real Madrid
    and a few more but that'll do for now.
  • Brighton. Hails from schooldays when they had John Byrne etc and we were struggling and I got it bad as a Charlton fan in Hastings! Shit kit too, Tescos bags.
  • iainment said:

Millwall
    Palace
    Chelsea
    Glasgow Rangers
    Bristol City
    Stoke
    Cardiff
    Birmingham City
    Wolves
    Wycombe
    Lazio
    Real Madrid

You "hate" all those teams ?
  • se9addick said:

iainment said:

Millwall
    Palace
    Chelsea
    Glasgow Rangers
    Bristol City
    Stoke
    Cardiff
    Birmingham City
    Wolves
    Wycombe
    Lazio
    Real Madrid

You "hate" all those teams ?
    Yes.
  • Glasgow Rangers
    Chelsea
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Birmingham City
    Perth Glory (Australia)
    Real Madrid
  • And Barcelona strangely as i genuinely find them a total bore to watch.....triangle passing, pass back, triangles, give to Xavi, more triangles and when the opposition are bored give it to Messi to score his 800th goal of the month!
  • Sponsored links:

• What a strange thread and surely been done a 100 times before in different ways?
  • What a strange thread and surely been done a 100 times before in different ways?

You could decline to comment...I dislike Hull City as I got a kicking there in 1986
    Apologies if anyone else has mentioned it in CL history
  • edited October 2012
    SE7toSG3 said:

What a strange thread and surely been done a 100 times before in different ways?

You could decline to comment...I dislike Hull City as I got a kicking there in 1986
    Apologies if anyone else has mentioned it in CL history

yeah must be a dozen threads on you getting a kicking in 86. ; )
  • 1- Palarse
    2- Arsenal
    3- Palarse Reserves
  • Liverpool - won everything as growing up in 70's 80s

AFC Wimbledon - their fans let the original club die.
  • Glasgow Rangers
    Manchester United
    Stoke City
  • Arsenal and Chelsea. For reasons all proper football supporters will completely understand!
  • Chelsea, for the way they think and act because they are loaded. Think they're above the laws of the game and players with massive ego's.
    Leeds, for their team under Revie. Absolutely despise them.
  • Sheffieled Wednesday - Since the 80's wehn a prem league was first thought of and their Charman said they would have to join the breakaway league becuae they did not want to play teams like Charlton, To be fair I can understand what he was saying, but there were loads of other teams he could have used as an example.
    Leeds - Don Revie / Billy Bremner - nuff said
    Norwich - As a kid I was a fan of Chelsea and they beat us in a cup game in the fog and for some reason I have never forgiven them, despite at the moment I despise Chelsea with a vengeance of the convert.