Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Autumn watch - Michaela Strachen

Just been watching BBC's Autumn Watch programme and was shocked to see how much Michaela Strachen has gone downhill. Used to think she was lovely. Have the years really flown by that fast. She looks about fifty to me. Perhaps she is ?

Comments

• She's been out in the sun too much then. Qualifies as a Wouldya now.
  • Looking rough ?
  • As I fondly remember.
  • The Hitman & Her - they don't make 'em like that anymore!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBSMWum7nSE&feature=related
  • My sister used to work with her and says she's one of the biggest pain in the arses she's met
  • Impressive beaver shots though, you have to agree.
  • I love her

Her and Kylie Minogue are my two all time top wank-bank winners

Proper class
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

I love her

Proper class

Couldn't have put it better myself.

And I'd still love a go.............................
  • Looks like she's run in to a wall with that flat hooter.

Lets face it, she's no Kate Humble.
  • Just been watching BBC's Autumn Watch programme and was shocked to see how much Michaela Strachen has gone downhill. Used to think she was lovely. Have the years really flown by that fast. She looks about fifty to me. Perhaps she is ?

I thought the same, when I saw her earlier in the year. I also used to think she was luverley.
  • Same age as me. Made my day!
  • Still distraught that Kate Humble that is not back in the new series :(
  • her and minogue are of the petit willowy blonde variety - always going to age badly i'm afraid but when in full bloom are an absolute delight - either one in your bed would give a lovely display but far from a hardy perennial.
  • Michaela Strachen has gone downhill

A dark day in my opinion. Always a fan of hers.
  • Uboat said:

Impressive beaver shots though, you have to agree.

Yeah, Beavercam on the BBC, who'd have thought it!
  • Carter said:

I love her

Proper class

Ha ha, you and I really are at the opposite end of the spectrum mate. Neither one has ever appealed to me at all, more meat on a butchers pencil, and looked about 12 years old "in their prime" and as Dan said, ageing badly. Sad old world if we were all the same... :-D
  • her and minogue are of the petit willowy blonde variety - always going to age badly i'm afraid but when in full bloom are an absolute delight - either one in your bed would give a lovely display but far from a hardy perennial.

Kylie's ageing badly - Really?

• Sponsored links:

• Boom said:

her and minogue are of the petit willowy blonde variety - always going to age badly i'm afraid but when in full bloom are an absolute delight - either one in your bed would give a lovely display but far from a hardy perennial.

Kylie's ageing badly - Really?

She started going downhill rapidly about 5 years ago i would say - admittedly the cancer wouldn't have helped but being a keen observer of the female form, i'm confident in saying that you're willowy petit blonde does not age as well as say, your voluptuous brunette. Think Twiggy, having said that I'd say that holds for most blondes compared to brunettes. Take away the black eye liner and its curtains by 40.
  • Blimey. Twiggy ain't bad for 62 is she ?