Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arrow - New Tv Series On Sky 1

Lots of hype , 1st episode tonight , did anyone watch it , what did you think?

Comments

• Options
    Utter pants. Was looking forward to it as well. Oh well - Dexter, The Walking Dead and Homeland one after the another is two and a half hours of win tv.
  • Options
    The lead actor, very wooden, nice concept, but a bit contrived, ie, the copper investigating just happens to be his ex girlfriends father, whose sister died whilst also shagging him.....very strange.

Homeland heating up very nicely, on that, noticed last night that Carrie (Claire Danes) was in Terminator 3 (Kate Brewster)
  • Options
    Didn't think it was quite that bad, average really - will probably stick with it for a couple more see if it improves.
  • Options
    Thought it was like a crap version of Lost in reverse
  • Options
    So you don't like it? ..
  • Options
    Thought it was OK actually. Worklife is complicated enough to make a piece of entertainment, where I don't have to engage the brain too much, quite enjoyable now and again.

I enjoy all the others mentioned too though Leroy :)
  • Options
    It seemed to me like a mix between Robin Hood and Batman, didn't realize it was based on a DC comics character though , plenty of action going on , sometimes it's good to watch stuff that's not to engaging mentally, ie leave your brain at the door.
  • Options

Thought it was like a crap version of Lost in reverse

Must be poor considering how crap that got after the first couple of series then!