Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ayia Napa

Comments

• Options
    Oh no not the Tssokos. The infamous Tssokos

• Options
    JT said:

Don't say that! Haha
  • Options

Going in 2nd of July-11th and yeah that's the place got recommended it by a few people and by travel agents, it's ranked 20 in the top 100 hotels in Cyprus so can't be too sad

Just booked it off work! Speedos ready! Cant wait!!
  • Options
    Next joke please
  • Options
    Tssokos is mad... Stayed there 2 nights with a couple of birds. Rooms are a shit'ole and the pool is dirty but if you can put up with that its perfect. Make sure you do the champagne spray party, maaaad good day, woulda done it twice if I knew about it.
  • Options

JT said:

Don't say that! Haha

Was only joking, never heard of it.
  • Options
    Do they still have the bungie jump at Nissi Beach?
    I had to do it with my daughter many moons ago.
  • Options
    how has this got 47 thousand views? bloody ravers.
  • Options
    delroofer said:

Yes they do have the bungie there,as for Ayia Napa i have a house just along the coast, great for us oldies around June time .

• Options
    cafc1263 said:

delroofer said:

Yes they do have the bungie there,as for Ayia Napa i have a house just along the coast, great for us oldies around June time .

Thanks for the update. Have you tried the bungie jump?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No i havent but ive been on that slingshot thing never again.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    British soldier been stabbed and killed in Ayia Napa....3 British tourists arrested.
  • Options
    I am in Cyprus at the moment, and the reports suggest that these animals were out here to cause trouble, and yet again the club it happened in was Black&White.
  • Options
    @cafc1263 dodgy place I presume?
  • Options
    Yes if you ever go to Cyprus keep clear of that place.
  • Options
    Going this Year !!!!
    Done Malia, Kos, Magaluf, now its time For Napa !
    Any great Pubs/Clubs out there anyone can recomend ?
  • Options
    Bedrock
  • Options
    cafc1263 said:

Bedrock

Average...

Start in Fly Bar, head to Carwash (Full of birds), then on to River Reggae for the scraps. Don't shag in the pool unless you want a clump from the bouncers though!
  • Options

Going this Year !!!!
    Done Malia, Kos, Magaluf, now its time For Napa !
    Any great Pubs/Clubs out there anyone can recomend ?

Tssokas champagn spray pool party and the Fantasy Boat Party are absolute must aswell.
  • Options
    Ive done all of them bar ibiza

THe greek island resorts are all shitholes but bloody mental
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maga, Napa, Malia, Zante, Kavos or Ibiza?
  • Options
    SE23 said:

Maga for the Filf/chavs Napa for the Rude boys Malia not so different Zante loadsa birds Kavos Northerners Ibiza need nuff money

Zante it is then.
  • Options
    Cyprus is a beautiful island. Why go to the worst part of it? Yes I'm half Cypriot
  • Options
    He is not sightseeing, he wants a week or two on the piss, in the sunshine,with his mates, clubbing and hooking up with girls.
  • Options
    You know you can do all that in Nicosia, Pafos or Limassol and get some culture too, right? :p
  • Options
    Leuth said:

You know you can do all that in Nicosia, Pafos or Limassol and get some culture too, right? :p

If it's good enough for Chris Dickson
  • Options
    Admittedly this is coming from someone whose last holiday's highlight was the stained glass windows at Canterbury Cathedral
  • Options
    Stay away from kavos. Unless your 17 and enjoy the smell of rubbish every morning
  • Options
    Is Ibiza good as a drinking holiday for boys or is it more fun to go to Zante or somewhere like that?