Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAS Trust - Volunteers needed for Saturday to survey

Hi

CAS trust are conducting a small survey of our fans.

We need volunteers to interview using a single A4 sheet, up to 20 ordinary fans and return the results to us.

We are looking for about 15 people for this, for this Saturday.

It can just be people in the pub or near where you sit, but its important the data is real and ideally from those less likely to be on here - hence it is not an online survey.

You won't be expected to answer questions on the Trust, but can direct people to our website, and or take their details including email address, if they want to know more.

Ideally the results would need to be emailed, or posted back to us, first thing next week.

If interested please email me [email protected]

Thanks

Barnie

Comments

  • Just to bump this... people still needed to ensure that we get enough responses on Saturday and Tuesday to make the survey representative... It's a 5 minute set of questions to help us find out what people care about... and let them know about the trust
  • Well done Raz!

    I heard you on Radio Kent travelling home from the match. Sounded very good apart from a loss of signal at one point.

    You did the embryonic Trust proud.

  • Loss of mobile phone signal?
  • razil said:

    Loss of mobile phone signal?

    Possibly. They said we've lost you but will have a tweak and you came back.
  • Oh dear was that when i mentioned the lottery win ;)
  • Anyway good to have sone good feedback, cheers, i slated the ref i think too...
  • razil said:

    Anyway good to have sone good feedback, cheers, i slated the ref i think too...

    You said he was a Blackburn fan which made Matt, Tony and me laugh!
  • Probably get done for slander ;)
  • Sponsored links:


  • @lenglover see our website for a copy of that very interview
    LenGlover said:

    razil said:

    Anyway good to have sone good feedback, cheers, i slated the ref i think too...

    You said he was a Blackburn fan which made Matt, Tony and me laugh!
  • got home from holiday on Wednesday - went to pick up the local paper and the post from the doormat and it had your face on it - not what I expected to see!!
  • he, he, we will literally do anything for the Trust...
  • Charlton till I die!

    We are, are you?

    Trust members will be handing out flyers before tomorrow's match vs 'boro.

  • Well done on the Professional flyer handed out today.
  • Sadly I didn't see anyone handing them out today.
  • shirty5 said:

    Well done on the Professional flyer handed out today.

    Where did you get your flyer from? I'd be really interested to know how many CL users were given flyers.
  • PopIcon said:

    shirty5 said:

    Well done on the Professional flyer handed out today.

    Where did you get your flyer from? I'd be really interested to know how many CL users were given flyers.

    Top end of Harvey Gardens/Charlton Lane
  • I got one off some Essex boy in the ground.

    Going to get it signed by TJ to auction on here.
  • shirty5 said:

    PopIcon said:

    shirty5 said:

    Well done on the Professional flyer handed out today.

    Where did you get your flyer from? I'd be really interested to know how many CL users were given flyers.

    Top end of Harvey Gardens/Charlton Lane
    Cd a been me or Ken, Nige and his mate also made a brief appearance.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!