Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Podcasts

edited September 2012 in Not Sports Related
Can any one tell me please,are all podcasts free to download?a couple programmes I would like to hear,but dont want to pay for them.

Comments

• Options
    Not all are free but most are, it will say on the site you are downloading from.
  • Options
    All I know ... BBC has fahsands .. all free .. mostly just audio
  • Options
    Some great football ones I listen to and would recommend:

The Football Ramble (just four lads chatting about Football and having a laugh)
    World Football phone-in, presenter is a big Charlton fan
    Football Weekly, once you've finished the top three.
  • Options
    The avram grant one on 5 live is amazing
  • Options
    All the ones I subscribe to are free, I have never paid for one yet
  • Options
    I quite like the Football League Podcast (our own Jason Euell is the expert presenter this week) and Off the Ball (a Scottish Football show, but mostly banter).
  • Options
    Football Ramble is free and a great podcast. Usually pretty funny. Give them a couple of episodes before you judge them

Far and away my favourite podcast is by Hamish and Andy. Nothing to do with football but a couple of proper funny Aussie's who do a radio show in Sydney.

And Fighting Talk - I try to catch up with that whenever I get a chance

All free and worth a listen
  • Options
    Fighting talk is really good, and the Friday Night Comedy Podcast from Radio 4 is decent too.
  • Options
    The bugle and frank skinner on absolute are both good
  • Options
    BBC Scotland's 'Off the Ball' is my fave sports one, Frank Skinner is good as it lasts a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I regularly listen to:

Five live football daily
    Football weekly
    Football ramble

Plus

Danny Baker show

And more recently Dave Gorman

All free