Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

edited August 2012 in Rumours

Comments

• Oh. My apologies. Admin please remove

• Hey Guys,
    I am writing to tell you that, no, I am not a 'Football Agent' or 'ITK.' I am infact an 18 year old and I have been fooling all of you gullible idiots with my fake stories for the past 2 months.
    I started out when I was bored one evening and I never once thought that I could get 43k followers. I feel my twitter experience has been very successful with some of my 'Stories' even trending 5th in the world. I'm proud to say that I haven't had even one transfer scoop in my time yet people still say im more reliable than Sky Sports News and the BBC. Laughable.
    Some of my personal highlights were the Kaka and Falcao stories which were completely made up. The Daily Mail even wrote an article based on my Kaka tweets and the 2 journalists who wrote it were following me. The Falcao story was possibly my favourite. Last night it was trending worldwide for over an hour and for over 3 hours in Spain and in the UK.
    Another fascinating thing about my time on twitter was how some top respected journalists believed my rubbish and even used me as a news source.
    Whilst I am here I can also point out there is no such thing as an ITK or Agent on twitter, anyone with an IQ in double figures would realise this. @Agent_NCP , @EPL_Source and @Agent_ITK are all just poor versions of myself who would be nothing without begging me for shoutouts. @Backpage is another clown who stole my fake stories everyday and passed them off as their own.
    Im not sorry for wasting everybody's time, you should have realised I was a fake when I got all of my stories wrong and deleted countless tweets. I still cant believe that, I, personally have been trending in Manchester, Leeds, Ireland, Nigeria and South Africa. Perhaps I do feel a bit sorry for the guy who got 'Falcao 20' printed on his Chelsea top.
    I have really enjoyed my time on twitter, especially winding up Everton and Tottenham fans on a daily basis. You idiots must have realised I was a fake when I linked your team with every player possible in the hope that one move would happen.
    My time has now come to and end and I hope to enjoy the last few days of the transfer window without making up rumours myself. Thank you to whoever followed me and retweeted my garbage, it was really appreciated. Goodbye Everyone

Regards, @FootballAgent49 (The Boss)
  • Remove it yourself. Click on the star top right & then on edit. Delete it all but leave a .