Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hairdresser's Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    £13.50 each in Epping Barbers for me and Baldock
  • Options
    Anyone else remember "Deadly Dudley" (Burns) in Herbert Road?
  • Options
    Floebot said:

Tudor Barbers in Eltham - Gordon is a top bloke, can't go wrong, top haircuts!

and he's charlton.
  • Options
    I have just seen this

And all you lot gave me stick for my highlights thread.

Hang your head in shame the lot of you
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Found your thread in the end did you Paulie....
  • Options

Haha no, look at the times
    I found this thread whilst searching for the other thread, which I couldnt find and gave up on(it will come back on main page at some point)
  • Options

I found this thread whilst searching for the other thread, which I couldnt find and gave up on(it will come back on main page at some point)
    @paulie8290 have posted it for you on general things that annoy you in response to your post mate
  • Options

Found it in 10 seconds - you need to try harder!

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/61621/hair-highlighting-tips/p1

• Options
    Your haircuts may be better than ours at the moment but wait until we get a new barber. The natural order will then be restored.

Your haircuts are nothing compared to ours.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2018
    LenGlover said:

Anyone else remember "Deadly Dudley" (Burns) in Herbert Road?

@LenGlover
    Yep. And still bear the scars from the short back and sides. The blank of wood he put across the seat arms so that I was higher for him.

Also had a perm in Del Capelo in Woolwich (Keegan era).
  • Options
    Hallowed top ........Pah

What shade of blue is this years hallowed top ? The colour seems to change quite frequently.
  • Options

Hallowed top ........Pah

What shade of blue is this years hallowed top ? The colour seems to change quite frequently.

A very nice shade indeed.
  • Options
    What is everyone's opinion of the "sack back and crack"
  • Options

What is everyone's opinion of the "sack back and crack"

Never!

I'll go as far as having the Turkish barber singe my lug'oles and rip the hairs from my schnozzer....but that's as far as it goes.
  • Options
    Wtf was I thinking when I started this thread?

Thanks for resurrecting @paulie8290.
  • Options
    Haircombe in Westcombe Park is decent, and it even has a punny name which should please a lot of Lifers.
  • Options
    I swear by this one. Read carefully
  • Options

Mr Toppers home of the original £4, £5, £6, £7, £8, £9 haircut!!

Still a bargain and not bad.

Nine quid???? Donny centre it's £3 for a mens cut and four for women. You have to live with the fact that it's very busy and they don't sweep up til end of the day - it's been over ankle deep in hair at times, plus the last time I went the woman cut my hair with scissors in one hand and a burger in the other, but its still unbeatable value!!
    Isnt that how northern women do everything? looking after babies, going to 'spoons, sex...?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gentlemen’s Lounge in Grove Park is decent. Free beer n’all.
  • Options
    Seen three chaps today with a Top Knot and shaved sides. Guess this is really popular at the moment? Not quite sure why!
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Some people on here can't seem to differentiate between sticking to a thread title and wandering off to stories about their barbers/hair cuts. This thread is designated solely to hairdressers, barbers, hair cuts, head hair, body hair etc. Any recommendations welcome. No rumours, ta. Only realiable first-hand info on hairdressing.
    @ricky_otto does not use them.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Some people on here can't seem to differentiate between sticking to a thread title and wandering off to stories about their barbers/hair cuts. This thread is designated solely to hairdressers, barbers, hair cuts, head hair, body hair etc. Any recommendations welcome. No rumours, ta. Only realiable first-hand info on hairdressing.
    @ricky_otto does not use them.
    Only because I do not need to.