Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Evening Gooner

Front page "grin and bare it" say "we are all in this together" Cameron re the hassle to the transport system and the Olympics.

Well "call me Dave" when you on a very busy train which takes 20 mins just to get from Waterloo to LondonBridge and its 100 degrees and then more get on and then it makes an EXTRA stop at New Cross to let MORE people on and crawls to Blackheath-----------sorry if i dont f++kin grin you twonk.

Comments

• Options
    Was on a train to Sidcup from Cannon St, got diverted to Greenwich due to the line being blocked. Ended up getting on a 286 which was ridiculously hot and busy. Journey from hell.

Dreading next week.
  • Options
    I had to stand on the central line to work this morning - and I get on at the first stop!!!!!
    Going through Stratford each day is gonna be fun.
  • Options
    Good that Dave won't be using the special Olympic lanes then.......
  • Options
    I live in Greenwich. Relatively easy commute into work most of the time but I'm sure that is going to change very soon.
  • Options
    Makes me REALLY glad that I live close to work and cycle in.

I have always wondered why the London commuters don't form a union and force the operators to improve the network.
  • Options
    apparently people arent to bothered by it all on the olympic thread.
  • Options
    Is there anything on earth more fragile than train signalling equipment?!
  • Options
    cycling seems quite grievous compared to normal too, but I just can't face the train at the moment so am percevering
  • Options
    According to my work colleague, Great Anglia (the trains that serve Southend etc) are running a revised timetable due to the speed restrictions that have been brought in due to the hot weather. If its not the wrong kind of snow, its now the wrong kind of sunshine.
  • Options
    Quick, someone tell the train companys that in Autumn the leaves are going to drop from the trees and it winter in may freeze and snow may fall. If we let them know NOW they maybe ready!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

According to my work colleague, Great Anglia (the trains that serve Southend etc) are running a revised timetable due to the speed restrictions that have been brought in due to the hot weather. If its not the wrong kind of snow, its now the wrong kind of sunshine.

Saw that on the RMT website too.