Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(2012) Sporting Lisbon V Charlton Ath (FT: 0-1 Jackson) - Match thread / post match views

edited July 2016 in General Charlton
For anyone wanting to watch the game tomorrow night, Here's a link to a live stream. Hopefully it will work as I'm looking forward to watching this............................

http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/football.html

It's at the bottom of the page.

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was tomorrow night mate ?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    yeah, sorry. Thought it was tonight but just checked the date. Admended now. ;-)
  • Options
    Hope this works!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed this works...although vip box had our game v spurs in the FA cup a few seasons back listed which didnt work
  • Options
    Thanks Tango!
  • Options
    Cheers Tang.
  • Options
    A further link to the Sporting Lisbon game is at
    wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports
    Click on the football option and it gives you a full list of games being covered and
    currently on page 2 is the Charlton match.
    Again hopefully it will be screened.
  • Options
    what time in Uk does it start?
  • Options
    It must be on tv in Portugal,If it is on wiziwig Im 99% sure there will be a stream.
  • Options

8PM mate

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe @AlgarveAddick can confirm if it's on TV.

If it is I might consider getting up at 3:30 to watch it, need my CAFC fix lol.
  • Options
    Cheers, pal. Hope it works.
  • Options
    The photos on the official Facebook page are good fun. Boys training in the sun at Lepe. Looks like Yann does look heavy but his sense of humour is intact (as if that's important!).
  • Options
    Yes, Sport TV are showing it Stu. Nice to see our logo back on the home page of their website again, hopefully won't be too long before we see it regularly again...

So if there's a Portuguese bar near you, you might be able to watch it there too?
  • Options
    cambi22 said:

8PM mate

OS says 20.30 local so that's 21.30
  • Options

The photos on the official Facebook page are good fun. Boys training in the sun at Lepe. Looks like Yann does look heavy but his sense of humour is intact (as if that's important!).

I wouldn't say heavy in a bad way though, looks like he's stuck on some muscle mass.. proper unit

Theres his Ben Hamer impersonation
  • Options
    edited July 2012

cambi22 said:

8PM mate

OS says 20.30 local so that's 21.30
    I was talking about the stream on wiziwig not the game
  • Options
    Sport TV coverage is from 20.00 to 21.00 so I guess they are just showing the 45 minutes involving us and Sporting. This could change by tomorrow, as Sport TV are well known for messing about. Portugal time is the same as the UK Harvey's Gardener.
  • Options
    Kermorgant has the biggest thighs in football.
  • Options

Kermorgant has the biggest thighs in football.

dowie could run him close
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Aren't Sporting quite good?
  • Options
    Yes i was just looking at that picture of Yann. His arms look huge but not sure where others mentioned the two stone is supposed to be.
  • Options
    In his boxers.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    So we're playing Sporting tomorrow night, when are we playing Real Betis? on fixtures says Same night?
  • Options
    nevermind the above thread, filled me in.
  • Options
    JT said:

In his boxers.

Now how would he have done that? Explain, clearly.

• Options
    Cheers for the links. I will be here at 8pm tomorrow. Is it definitely not showing the Real Betis game as well?
  • Options

Cheers for the links. I will be here at 8pm tomorrow. Is it definitely not showing the Real Betis game as well?

We're playing two 45 minute games against both Lisbon and Betis, I am hoping we get to see the whole 90mins.
  • Options
    Wow ! When was the last time one of our games was on a live stream ? Are either of the two links with respectable sites that won't download shed loads of malware if I use them to watch the game ?
  • Options
    wiziwig is good mate dont know about the other