Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I did wonder who this guy was when I read the reserve report. I asume that if he is without a club we can still sign him and play him or am I wrong?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I did wonder who this guy was when I read the reserve report. I asume that if he is without a club we can still sign him and play him or am I wrong?[/quote]

If he's a free agent then yes, the report said he'd left his club in the January window so I presume he is.
  • Options
    you would be correct, although reading that would we want to. Did hear though that Myhre was hoping Pards would realease him in time for the beginning of the Norwegian season (March?) as opposed to waiting till May so maybe Carlos Catchaball may get a short-team contract and see how it goes.
  • Options
    The problem might be Liverpool away on the last day, no Carson, and it's not exactly the place you want Randolph making his debut if we need something.

If we're as safe as houses, then Darren might get his debut
  • Options
    Follow the link in that story and you'll see that his last club's president offerred $100k to anyone who would take Carlos!!

Even Minty didn't go that far when referring to Diawarra.