Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford Fixtures

Just seen these fixtures: http://www.dartfordfconline.com/site/?q=pages/fixtures-and-results-201213-season

I'm not a regular Darts fan but look forward to a few interesting matches. Give it two seasons and they could be playing Sheffield Utd or Coventry... then again perhaps they won't!

Comments

• Options
    what a joke. so they put the derby on boxing day and new years day. bastards. i was looking forward to that.
  • Options
    I'm not a regular either but great to see they'll be up against the likes of Luton, Hereford, Grimsby, Macclesfield etc next year.
  • Options
    Theoretically could be next year if darts got promoted and one of them got relegated. Highly unlikely though!
  • Options
    Dartford FC have not bought any new players yet.Also they have friendly matches with Arsenal,West Ham etc.
  • Options
    The league has done the boxing day/new years day double header for a few years now.
  • Options
    where's their ground and what's it like?
  • Options
    6 points for the Fleet over the holidays then!
  • Options
    Princes Park,Princes road Dartford very nice stadium was only built end of 2006 it holds 4,100 supporters.People can order Arsenal and west Ham tictets on line today i think.
  • Options
    Good luck to them. Wish it was Welling though.