Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets on sale

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
When are the tickets on sale from
For the first matches of the season?.Also is our club selling the Jackson five tickets again? ,When?.

Comments

• Options
    Nothing will sell out until Ipswich A on 22nd September, so stop panicing, it's 3 months away !
  • Options
    Less then two months away.The quicker the club put the Jackson five tickets out there more money for transfers.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Less then two months away.The quicker the club put the Jackson five tickets out there more money for transfers.
    Leave off. I think we sold about 100 Jackson 5's @ £100 (guess).
    That gives us £10,000. Which players will we buying with that £10,000 LOL.
  • Options
    Think we sold over 250 Jackson five tickets they cost more then £100.
  • Options
    Can't see the club selling Jackson Five tickets when they are still trying to push ST sales.
  • Options
    Jackson five tickets was a good idea get them out early season.looked it up they were priced £69 and £99 for five matches.Someone on here must know how many the club sold last season.Sell more if club rolls out them early season.
  • Options
    They were sold around Christmas time werent they? it was a gimmick to get people into a few more games and they are not going to sell them now.

When, why what, bla bla. Why so demanding. Bet staff come on here and roll their eyes at posts like this.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Club sold them also around feburary.
  • Options
    Quick question, if I may. I haven't had a season ticket for two seasons, and was buying single tickets every home game. Now, I want to get a season ticket again, but because it's not a renewal, could I specify roughly where I want to sit, ie, East Stand, block F, or will I just be given a random seat in the East Stand?
  • Options
    Nothing will sell out until Ipswich A on 22nd September, so stop panicing, it's 3 months away !
    More likely to sell out Brum than Ipswich
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure you can ring up and get a seat that isn't taken Stuwall.
  • Options
    They were sold around Christmas time werent they? it was a gimmick to get people into a few more games and they are not going to sell them now.

When, why what, bla bla. Why so demanding. Bet staff come on here and roll their eyes at posts like this.
    I wonder what they do when they read the ones about dogs & peanut butter?!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    December 2011 -

Deadred said :- Yes I bought one for my son on Monday but was told by the person who served me that not many had been sold. There are two prices £69 or £99 for 5 games depending on where you want to sit and the booklet was received in the post yesterday. I nearly got stitched up with the higher price until I queried that it couldn't possibly be that price for North West Quadrant!

Airman Brown said :- We've sold 50 Jackson's Five.

April 2012

Airman Brown said :- We're unlikely to offer a Jackson's Five ticket early in the season and there are potential complications around the premium fixtures, but we've noted that it was popular so I would think we will look at it again for Christmas.

I thank you. So I was right, they were either £69 or £99.
  • Options
    How many was sold by april this year?.
  • Options
    Quick question, if I may. I haven't had a season ticket for two seasons, and was buying single tickets every home game. Now, I want to get a season ticket again, but because it's not a renewal, could I specify roughly where I want to sit, ie, East Stand, block F, or will I just be given a random seat in the East Stand?
    I believe you can specify, ring them up.
  • Options
    Ipswich - 2000 odd tickets and local ish.
    Birmingham - 3000 tickets and harder to get to.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    If we sell 3000 for Brum I'll be staggered. IMO absolutely no chance.
    1900 for Ipswich will sell out despite the price.
  • Options
    I believe you can specify, ring them up.
    Thanks, fella.

• Options
    Ok you win. 250 tickets at a maximum of £99 = approx £25,000.
    So what players do you want us to buy, with all that cash ?
  • Options
    Buy some non league player for £25k he be worth a million this time next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    25k minus VAT so you have 20K. So we could get a non-league player for free and pay him £400 per week

Much more money for the Club if you bought a full ST.

Or an even better idea. Why not get a Local PLC to sponsor the shirt for a few 100k. No one will complain if its not a sexy well known brand with jazzy lettering as they'll all realise how useful that money would be.
  • Options
    I'm sure you can ring up and get a seat that isn't taken Stuwall.
    Ooh, you are nawty, Plaaayer !

But I like you....

• Options
    Buy some non league player for £25k he be worth a million this time next year.
    Epic fail :-)