Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Horse Racing Tips/Bets etc.

Watching the racing from ascot.thought it would be good to have a thread to see others bets/tips? Anybody had any wins so far this week?

Comments

• Had a great day yesterday with two double figure prices but an awful day today.

Ceiling Kitty & Falls of Lora at prices in the last two
  • Got ryan moore on hairy rocket in the 5.00 got a sneeky feeling we may see a dettori win on pimpernel in the last.
  • I fancied Frankel for a little while now. ;-)
  • Had a great day yesterday with two double figure prices but an awful day today.

Ceiling Kitty & Falls of Lora at prices in the last two

Quality tipping !
    20/1 winner.

• JTJT
    edited June 2012
    Day 3

1430 - Mister Marc
    1505 - The Fugue
    1545 - Opinion Poll
    1625 - Born to Surprise
    1700 - Energizer
    1735 - Uriah Heep
  • 17.35 - Nicholascopernicus E/W.
  • Opinions please, Al Kazeem tomorrow or Toranado?
  • Al Kazeem easily
  • Toronado doubts over trip, AK won 3 group 1's, will 100% stay, I think Toronado beat a tired Dawn Approach last time... AK all day for me. Will probably lose now. Good luck
  • AK for me and for the Prix de l'arc de Triomphe
  • Sponsored links:

• What i wanted to hear.. lumped big on him! Cheers guys
  • luke1 said:

What i wanted to hear.. lumped big on him! Cheers guys

well .. if it goes tits up .. don't blame us !!! (:->)
  • what happened?
  • Decleration of War won fairly comfortably at 7/1.

Al Kazeem back in third.
  • oooh, bugger.................Declaration of War wins at 7/1
  • A fool and his money...
  • yet another Charlton failure .. he's saving a bit for the arc .. I sincerely hope
  • Here's my tip:
    Keep a spreadsheet for a year so you know precisely how much money you flush down the toilet.
  • cafcfan said:

Here's my tip:
    Keep a spreadsheet for a year so you know precisely how much money you flush down the toilet.

I do that .. for me it is quite a cheap hobby .. and it is so nice on the occasions where one (i.e.me) wins a nice lot of money. But I agree, it is wise to keep a track .. same thing applies to cigarettes, booze and (if they are your thing) drugs
  • Sponsored links:

• Did not see DOW winning that! Hey ho.. was all winnings from yesterday,, so doesn't hurt quite as much!
  • If anyone is interested in my strategy.. see below vid!
  • luke1 said:

Did not see DOW winning that! Hey ho.. was all winnings from yesterday,, so doesn't hurt quite as much!

nice to see that you're so phlegmatic about it
    after all .. it's only m o n e y ((:->)
  • Intello for the Arc
  • Went big on Al Kazeem but more than recouped the loss with a £475 win on Broxbourne...........yay!
  • had a e/w dabble on Navajo Chief in todays 3.05.
  • Venus de Milo wins the oaks
  • Smarty Socks 3.05 14-1. Win only rarley do each ways.